T616 Clie & netfront

I am able to tap dial from my Clie to my T616.
How do I connect to Netfront from my T616?
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about t616 clie netfront

    On Sat, 15 May 2004 19:31:29 -0400, David Gonzalez wrote:

    >I am able to tap dial from my Clie to my T616.
    >How do I connect to Netfront from my T616?
    >Thanks

    You need to have GPRS or GSM dialup access withyour service provider
    (mobile phone service provider that is) and then you need to create a
    dialup connection to your phone from the clie and all should work fine
    :)
    --
    Regards,
    Morgan R. Pugh