T616 Clie & netfront

Last response: in Technologies
May 15, 2004 11:31:29 PM

I am able to tap dial from my Clie to my T616.
How do I connect to Netfront from my T616?
Thanks

More about : t616 clie netfront

Anonymous
May 17, 2004 1:01:44 AM

On Sat, 15 May 2004 19:31:29 -0400, David Gonzalez wrote:

>I am able to tap dial from my Clie to my T616.
>How do I connect to Netfront from my T616?
>Thanks

You need to have GPRS or GSM dialup access withyour service provider
(mobile phone service provider that is) and then you need to create a
dialup connection to your phone from the clie and all should work fine
:)
--
Regards,
Morgan R. Pugh