revenge of the sith?

martin

Does anyone know if this is going to ever come out on the cube (i could ask
this of Lego star wars - or indeed any number of cool games)? It looks good
and for the GC not to see the game based on the biggest movie license of the
year doesn't strike me as a good thing.

Because of Nintendo's image, Martin. It's the kiddy system. Because of
this, it has poor sales.

martin wrote:
> Does anyone know if this is going to ever come out on the cube (i could ask
> this of Lego star wars - or indeed any number of cool games)? It looks good
> and for the GC not to see the game based on the biggest movie license of the
> year doesn't strike me as a good thing.

Of course not! No Nintendo console will ever get the support that MS or
Sony gets. That's why my son has both a GameCube and a PS2. The
GameCube is for those special things that only Nintendo makes...

martin

'Of coourse not'? Why ever not? Makes no sense to me.

"Smart Feet" <smartfeet@yourshoes.com> wrote in message
> martin wrote:
> > Does anyone know if this is going to ever come out on the cube (i could
ask
> > this of Lego star wars - or indeed any number of cool games)? It looks
good
> > and for the GC not to see the game based on the biggest movie license of
the
> > year doesn't strike me as a good thing.
> >

> Of course not! No Nintendo console will ever get the support that MS or
> Sony gets. That's why my son has both a GameCube and a PS2. The
> GameCube is for those special things that only Nintendo makes...

DrJohn

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2004

Not this one. PG13 and all and very graphic violence. However.....after
resident evil 4 I thought things were looking up. Guess I'm gonna bite
the bullet and buy a PS2.....hate the controlers and slow loadtimes but
what else can I do? I refuse to put any more money in Bill Gates
pocket.Hope the revo has real 3rd party support....

Hi

Isn't STARWARS a kiddies Franchise ???

Chris

On Mon, 16 May 2005 07:20:57 -0700, DrJohn wrote:

> Not this one. PG13 and all and very graphic violence. However.....after
> resident evil 4 I thought things were looking up. Guess I'm gonna bite
> the bullet and buy a PS2.....hate the controlers and slow loadtimes but
> what else can I do? I refuse to put any more money in Bill Gates
> pocket.Hope the revo has real 3rd party support....

Give it time, it will show up on the gamecube eventually.

martin

you have a point about the load times, but the ps2 controller is much bett
er than the GC 'thing' (the worst controller i've ever seen). Bottom line,
ps2 has the games, I'm astounded at how little there is for the cube. A real
let down after picking one up a couple of months ago.

As for putting money in bill gates' pocket. What a daft argument, he's a
gazillionaire already!