Sign in with
Your question

Ati 5700 update

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 6, 2011 4:02:00 PM

Hello,my name is George and i have an ati 5700...when i play the game dirt 3 the sun in the sky is not as usuall yellow but it has an awful pink or red...they told me to update my ati 5700 but i dont know how....please help me...the game is running ok but the color of the sun is very very bad...such as an 8-bit console....

More about : ati 5700 update

July 7, 2011 3:10:54 AM

just make sure that in ccc your color is set to 32bit if thats not the case then maybe your card is starting to die. or maybe im completely wrong. you got the latest drivers and such?
July 7, 2011 1:17:17 PM

this card replaced my other card 4870 because it was problematic....they replaced it with this one 5700 before 2 days!!!...its brand new!!....i dont know how to make an update for my ati....please....if you know exactly what to do ...tell me....i have windows 7 32-bit operation system.....the sun in dirt 3 is the worst i ever seen....it has an ancient purple....the lights at the car has a red colour such as the uniform of the Liverpool....
July 7, 2011 1:52:29 PM

Make sure that the color temperature is set to 6500 in CCC. If it is 6600, then you have reddish background. By the way, update your Ati means install the latest Catalyst suite for your gfx card HD5700 series.

May I also suggest updating your DX drivers http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=35 ?
!