When was the last time you said "omfg"

When I first played Farcry, the original, I was like OMFG! Last week, playing Crysis 2 in 3D vision had me going, OMG! as well as when I played Lara Croft: Underworld and had a cut scene look like she reached out of the monitor.

Heaven benchmark also got me a year ago, but it wasn't really playable.

And yeah, that looked good. It almost looked like Ray tracing was used.

wh3resmycar

Distinguished

it sort of had that ray traced effect.

i had a run with crysis 2 in 3d but only using anaglyphs via 3d vision discover.

gta 4 must be a bad console port but the dude/s who made this mod, i'd probably rank him up there with john carmack.

i'd live with a console port looking like this mod than another game based on u3.

benski

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
OIC, the engine, not the game. I still play UT3 on occasion, one of the better multiplayer experiences even if it is dated. Doesn't matter how good a game looks if game play sucks, and a shitty looking game can still be fun. Look at how many people play angry birds or own nintendo wii's.

Cant say im impressed to be honest. Lots of issues with it starting with unrealistic shadows and reflections. I mean come on the car drives around a block on a sunny day and keeps exactly the same shadow pattern. And the night scene in the rain, there is a shadow on the side of the car that is facing the lighted buildings, even when it drives directly under some lighting.

There are some nice effects but the implementation is just not going to cut it for me.

Oh and OMFG ? Never.

Mactronix :)