My system is not performing good ?

nsesh

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2011
Hello,
I brought new pc with i7 but its performing very poor don't know why?

my configuration is:

cpu : i7-2600k
mobo : dz68db
ram : corsair ddr3 1333 8gb
hdd : wd 1tb 3gb/s
psu : zebronics 450 gold series,

And it's getting stuck when watching online hd videos and playing games

askara

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2009
you brought it straight from retail? if yes, then it is normal, as they use the cheapest part and gpu or onboard grahic. but i7 2600k....your pc doesnt sound cheap

btw whats your grahic card? and what you mean exactly by getting stuck?

It sounds like its using the processor graphics, that are built in to the i7 2600 .

These are no that good for gaming

as for getting stuck watching HD videos .... are you sure your internet connection is fast enough? If its not the computer just has to wait no matter how new it is

nsesh

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2011

I don't have graphic card, I'm just using inbuilt graphics. When i watch any movies in full screen or any games within 30min it shows some blur on screen then it won't work and after restart it works normally.

nsesh

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2011

I'm not facing any buffering problems. What mean is when ever I watch videos n stuff like that within 30min it shows some blur on the screen then system is getting hanged and then it won't work and after restart it works normally. I'm using 1mbps broadband connection.

NORCAL

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2009
It's probably heat and/or a driver issue (or that cheap power supply)

peek inside your case to make sure there's no obstructions to the airflow. To be safe do this with the power OFF.

Monitor your system temperatures and voltages using hardware-monitor software

http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

see if your cpu is getting over 65 degrees C.

also go to Intel webste and download all recent drivers for your motherboard (including the graphics ) and install them, and update windows, and apply updates to Flash (for youtube) and other software you use to stream video like Silverlight, etc.

TRENDING THREADS