Gaming headset HELP please !

Status
Not open for further replies.

joedjnpc

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2011
Hi guys,

wasn't sure exactly where to post this, hope this is ok :).

I'm looking at purchasing a gaming headset, I'm used to gaming with high quality 5.1 sound and I'd like a high quality headset for when I'm not allowed make too much noise ;).

It doesn't need to have a mic, I have a cheap mic for ventrillo / skype. I just need good sound. Any good reviews you could point me to, or recommendations of headsets you use would be great.

I'll be using this headset with my desktop sound card for gaming and music.

Thanks in advance guys,

Joe

Solution
The Creative Fatal1ty MKII is a great headset. Very comfy, great sound quality, the mic is removable, but very high quality. I'm a total audio file, and it sounds awesome for gaming, music it's a bit bassy (but the bass is great in gaming). The stereo imaging is very solid and I don't think you'd be disappointed. You can find it on sale at Newegg for 49.

dannoddd

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2010
The Creative Fatal1ty MKII is a great headset. Very comfy, great sound quality, the mic is removable, but very high quality. I'm a total audio file, and it sounds awesome for gaming, music it's a bit bassy (but the bass is great in gaming). The stereo imaging is very solid and I don't think you'd be disappointed. You can find it on sale at Newegg for 49.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.