creating new account

July 14, 2004 7:07:02 AM

I am running windows xp home..I can not create a guest account..When I enable it it will not log on but there is no error message displayed to help me figure out what is going on. Can someone please help me before I pull my hair out???
Thank You
Jen

More about : creating account

Anonymous
July 16, 2004 1:28:02 PM

Hi,

Please read here for the over view of the guest account

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=300489
--
Regards
M. Rajesh