creating new account

I am running windows xp home..I can not create a guest account..When I enable it it will not log on but there is no error message displayed to help me figure out what is going on. Can someone please help me before I pull my hair out???
Thank You
Jen
1 answer Last reply
More about creating account

    Hi,

    Please read here for the over view of the guest account

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=300489
    --
    Regards
    M. Rajesh

    "wildheart72" wrote:

    > I am running windows xp home..I can not create a guest account..When I enable it it will not log on but there is no error message displayed to help me figure out what is going on. Can someone please help me before I pull my hair out???
    > Thank You
    > Jen

Configuration Customization Windows XP