I have a theory as to what the next Zelda is about.

Last response: in Video Games
May 16, 2005 9:21:30 PM

Okay, so everyone knows a wolf has a lot to do with the next Zelda,
right? It's in the logo, it's in the trailers, it's in the pudding.

So I have a theory! The name of the game is "Twilight Princess", right?
Yes. It is. And twilight is the time of day the wolves howl, right? :o
Well, maybe Zelda turns into a wolf at twilight or vice versa!! :o :o

It could work, right?

More about : theory zelda

Anonymous
May 17, 2005 12:25:39 PM

"Mr. Hams" <hampika1a2@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Okay, so everyone knows a wolf has a lot to do with the next Zelda,
> right? It's in the logo, it's in the trailers, it's in the pudding.
>
> So I have a theory! The name of the game is "Twilight Princess", right?
> Yes. It is. And twilight is the time of day the wolves howl, right? :o
> Well, maybe Zelda turns into a wolf at twilight or vice versa!! :o :o
>
> It could work, right?

Could be, could be. I read the EGM article, and the online companion to it
as well, and their reporter who went to Nintendo HQ wrote about asking Mr.
Aonuma about Link being a werewolf, and he said that the reaction he got
when the translator relayed his question seemed to him as though Mr. Aonuma
wasn't surprised about the question, but about Link being in it, as if he'd
gotten the wrong idea not about the werewolf, but about WHO was the
werewolf. And the official response was, of course, no comment on that.
!