I have a theory as to what the next Zelda is about.

Okay, so everyone knows a wolf has a lot to do with the next Zelda,
right? It's in the logo, it's in the trailers, it's in the pudding.

So I have a theory! The name of the game is "Twilight Princess", right?
Yes. It is. And twilight is the time of day the wolves howl, right? :O
Well, maybe Zelda turns into a wolf at twilight or vice versa!! :O:O

It could work, right?
1 answer Last reply
More about theory zelda about
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Mr. Hams" <hampika1a2@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Okay, so everyone knows a wolf has a lot to do with the next Zelda,
    > right? It's in the logo, it's in the trailers, it's in the pudding.
    >
    > So I have a theory! The name of the game is "Twilight Princess", right?
    > Yes. It is. And twilight is the time of day the wolves howl, right? :O
    > Well, maybe Zelda turns into a wolf at twilight or vice versa!! :O:O
    >
    > It could work, right?

    Could be, could be. I read the EGM article, and the online companion to it
    as well, and their reporter who went to Nintendo HQ wrote about asking Mr.
    Aonuma about Link being a werewolf, and he said that the reaction he got
    when the translator relayed his question seemed to him as though Mr. Aonuma
    wasn't surprised about the question, but about Link being in it, as if he'd
    gotten the wrong idea not about the werewolf, but about WHO was the
    werewolf. And the official response was, of course, no comment on that.

Console Gaming Games Gamecube Nintendo Video Games