5750 fail.

StevieMrTD

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2011
Now, I do admit my system is rather old but it did work. When I had my 6800 Gt it would play everything on good settings and get good fps, then I upgraded to the 5750 HD (His) and it was running good, then all of a sudden it went haywire, incredibly low fps, cant play games I once played.

I'm guessing this has somthing to do with the 3D card, I can't even play any games on the lowest settings. Since then I have formatted 7 a couple of times and even went back to XP which made no diffrence.

I saw no diffrence with the 5750 on Fallout New Vegas, It was like it was a Nvidia 6800. Im thinking of just putting my old one in. Unfortanly I can't take this one back. So help will be greatly appreicated. Although I can play Portal 2 on highest settings with minimal lag, but I think thats because everythings inside....

I even ran Crysis 2 on medium/high setting with good fps, now its gone down down down.

P.S I don't have any spyware yadada....

StevieMrTD

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2011

If it is a defective card, the warranty is most likly void after I over clocked it... (I only over clocked it because it was running so poor.)