E3 2005: Revolution Details Emerge

http://cube.ign.com/articles/615/615019p1.html

"Two-to-three more times powerful than GameCube" :(
4 answers Last reply
More about 2005 revolution details emerge
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Halbermensch wrote:
    > http://cube.ign.com/articles/615/615019p1.html
    >
    > "Two-to-three more times powerful than GameCube" :(

    If you can "download" old games, there must be a harddrive in the unit,
    I've never heard mention of a hdd in the Revolution before...
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Vitani" <inativ@tfosxft.moc> wrote in message
    > Halbermensch wrote:
    >> http://cube.ign.com/articles/615/615019p1.html
    >>
    >> "Two-to-three more times powerful than GameCube" :(
    >
    > If you can "download" old games, there must be a harddrive in the unit,
    > I've never heard mention of a hdd in the Revolution before...

    Yeah I thought that, and I think it's great that they are offering more now
    that they have jumped on the online bandwagon, which, to be honest, didn't
    do THAT much harm being non-existent on the GC.

    Kev
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Halbermensch wrote:
    > http://cube.ign.com/articles/615/615019p1.html
    >
    > "Two-to-three more times powerful than GameCube" :(

    Take that with a pinch of salt. Nintendo are well known for playing down
    the power of their consoles, they did with the gcn. M$ and Sony are
    known for playting up the power of theirs.

    All three will be comparable in terms of performance, just as they were
    this time around.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    > Halbermensch wrote:
    >> http://cube.ign.com/articles/615/615019p1.html
    >>
    >> "Two-to-three more times powerful than GameCube" :(
    >>

    > If you can "download" old games, there must be a harddrive in the unit,
    > I've never heard mention of a hdd in the Revolution before...

    You can 'download' games to the GBA, and it does not have an HDD. Rev'
    could just hold it in memory until powered off...

Console Gaming Video Games Gamecube Nintendo Video Games