E3 2005: Revolution Details Emerge

"Vitani" <inativ@tfosxft.moc> wrote in message
news:Hkkie.8745$yY4.4054@newsfe5-win.ntli.net...
> Halbermensch wrote:
>> http://cube.ign.com/articles/615/615019p1.html
>>
>> "Two-to-three more times powerful than GameCube" :(
>
> If you can "download" old games, there must be a harddrive in the unit,
> I've never heard mention of a hdd in the Revolution before...

Yeah I thought that, and I think it's great that they are offering more now
that they have jumped on the online bandwagon, which, to be honest, didn't
do THAT much harm being non-existent on the GC.

Kev

Halbermensch wrote:
> http://cube.ign.com/articles/615/615019p1.html
>
> "Two-to-three more times powerful than GameCube" :(

Take that with a pinch of salt. Nintendo are well known for playing down
the power of their consoles, they did with the gcn. M$ and Sony are
known for playting up the power of theirs.

All three will be comparable in terms of performance, just as they were
this time around.

> Halbermensch wrote:
>> http://cube.ign.com/articles/615/615019p1.html
>>
>> "Two-to-three more times powerful than GameCube" :(
>>

> If you can "download" old games, there must be a harddrive in the unit,
> I've never heard mention of a hdd in the Revolution before...

You can 'download' games to the GBA, and it does not have an HDD. Rev'
could just hold it in memory until powered off...