E3 2005: Revolution Details Emerge

Last response: in Video Games
May 17, 2005 2:26:14 PM

http://cube.ign.com/articles/615/615019p1.html

"Two-to-three more times powerful than GameCube" :(
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 3:12:39 PM

Halbermensch wrote:
> http://cube.ign.com/articles/615/615019p1.html
>
> "Two-to-three more times powerful than GameCube" :(

If you can "download" old games, there must be a harddrive in the unit,
I've never heard mention of a hdd in the Revolution before...
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 4:32:51 PM

"Vitani" <inativ@tfosxft.moc> wrote in message
> Halbermensch wrote:
>> http://cube.ign.com/articles/615/615019p1.html
>>
>> "Two-to-three more times powerful than GameCube" :(
>
> If you can "download" old games, there must be a harddrive in the unit,
> I've never heard mention of a hdd in the Revolution before...

Yeah I thought that, and I think it's great that they are offering more now
that they have jumped on the online bandwagon, which, to be honest, didn't
do THAT much harm being non-existent on the GC.

Kev
May 17, 2005 5:45:11 PM

Halbermensch wrote:
> http://cube.ign.com/articles/615/615019p1.html
>
> "Two-to-three more times powerful than GameCube" :(

Take that with a pinch of salt. Nintendo are well known for playing down
the power of their consoles, they did with the gcn. M$ and Sony are
known for playting up the power of theirs.

All three will be comparable in terms of performance, just as they were
this time around.
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 10:43:58 PM

> Halbermensch wrote:
>> http://cube.ign.com/articles/615/615019p1.html
>>
>> "Two-to-three more times powerful than GameCube" :(
>>

> If you can "download" old games, there must be a harddrive in the unit,
> I've never heard mention of a hdd in the Revolution before...

You can 'download' games to the GBA, and it does not have an HDD. Rev'
could just hold it in memory until powered off...
!