Leaked picture of Revolution (possible fake? I dunno..)

Last response: in Video Games
May 17, 2005 3:10:39 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

Can't believe noone's posted this yet:

http://www.tfxsoft.com/img/e32005/revolution.jpg
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 3:10:40 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

it's real.
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 4:22:50 PM

"Vitani" <inativ@tfosxft.moc> wrote in message
news:p ikie.8735$yY4.5270@newsfe5-win.ntli.net...
> Can't believe noone's posted this yet:
>
> http://www.tfxsoft.com/img/e32005/revolution.jpg

Leaked?? That's the official pic.....check out cube.ign.com

Kev
May 17, 2005 5:33:48 PM

Mantorok wrote:
> "Vitani" <inativ@tfosxft.moc> wrote in message
> news:p ikie.8735$yY4.5270@newsfe5-win.ntli.net...
>
>>Can't believe noone's posted this yet:
>>
>>http://www.tfxsoft.com/img/e32005/revolution.jpg
>

> Leaked?? That's the official pic.....check out cube.ign.com
>
> Kev

It was leaked out by the NYT (afaik) before it was supposed to be (ie,
before today's conference), I've now read it is real, but it's still a leak.

Looks like an external CD-ROM to me, which is weird
May 18, 2005 7:21:22 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

> It was leaked out by the NYT (afaik) before it was supposed to be (ie,
> before today's conference), I've now read it is real, but it's still a
> leak.
>
> Looks like an external CD-ROM to me, which is weird

Thats because it is designed to be used with this:
www.nintendoon.com

Check the video out.

G.
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 7:21:23 PM

"G" <G@G.com> skrev i meddelandet
news:D 6fj1o$5ie$1$8300dec7@news.demon.co.uk...

>> It was leaked out by the NYT (afaik) before it was supposed to be (ie,
>> before today's conference), I've now read it is real, but it's still a
>> leak.
>>
>> Looks like an external CD-ROM to me, which is weird
>
> Thats because it is designed to be used with this:
> www.nintendoon.com
>
> Check the video out.
>
> G.

IGN called the video a fake.
May 18, 2005 8:14:58 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

> IGN called the video a fake.

They are in on it - they have used a completely different linking structure
for this video when compared to all the other hype / fake vids. They are
Nintendos online partner in this.

G.
!