best price on Nikon SB-800 from reputable dealer?

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
March 30, 2005 5:27:23 PM

I see the SB-800 at Adorama and B&H for 319.00, but was wondering if it
can be bought for less from a reputable company.
Anonymous
March 30, 2005 9:42:29 PM

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:27:23 GMT, de <de@de.com> wrote:

>I see the SB-800 at Adorama and B&H for 319.00, but was wondering if it
>can be bought for less from a reputable company.

Check pricegrabber.com and look at vendor ratings vs price.
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 2:33:22 AM

DigitalRev £179
"de" <de@de.com> wrote in message news:%Ox2e.39676$FB6.28534@trndny09...
>I see the SB-800 at Adorama and B&H for 319.00, but was wondering if it can
>be bought for less from a reputable company.

Anonymous
April 1, 2005 11:57:22 AM

de wrote:
> I see the SB-800 at Adorama and B&H for 319.00, but was wondering if it
> can be bought for less from a reputable company.

That's a great price. Here in Australia they retail for about US$750.

Ben
!