copying ringtones from old v505 to v551 moto

Mike

Splendid

can anyone tell me how to backup my ring tones i bought and downloaded.
my phone is dying and i am getting a replacement. please advise thank you

jeff

You may be able to use Mobile Phone Tools. Sometimes the ringtones are
locked, so you wont give them to friends etc..., In that case then trere is
no way of transfering them.