copying ringtones from old v505 to v551 moto

can anyone tell me how to backup my ring tones i bought and downloaded.
my phone is dying and i am getting a replacement. please advise thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about copying ringtones v505 v551 moto

    You may be able to use Mobile Phone Tools. Sometimes the ringtones are
    locked, so you wont give them to friends etc..., In that case then trere is
    no way of transfering them.

    "mike" <moon@moon.net> wrote in message
    > can anyone tell me how to backup my ring tones i bought and downloaded. my
    > phone is dying and i am getting a replacement. please advise thank you

Cingular Internet Service Providers