NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM PARAGON TECHNOLOGIES, INC!

G

Hi,

I just wanted to alert everyone to avoid buying anything from PARAGON TECHNOLOGIES, INC (www.paragoncomp.com)!!! Even if what your buying is 1/2 the normal price, dont do it!! I took a chance and ordered a 1.2 G Thunderbird from them, which they didnt have in stock. I cancelled my order literally 45 minutes after it was placed, when I was made aware of this fact. They proceeded to charge my credit card (american express - due monthly) after I received a cancellation confirmation email from their sales department.

Its been two months now, they wont respond to my emails,or phone calls and the charge hasnt been removed from my account. Now I have to go through the NIGHTMARE of fighting this charge with American Express!!!

I have used a number of other online vendors who are excellent and have either the same, or better prices, than Paragon.

BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by maxdog92 on 12/13/00 00:19 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
It is just an opinion, based on old (2003-2004) information and common sense (2006 common sense by Microtech soft. enterprises version 1.7, with patch for Albanian braded brains.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
Thanks. But still I'm never gonna buy online probably, unless from someone who'm I've visited and trusted physically beforehand. Web interfaces can be deceiving, and trusting them by a trust-meter I've yet to trust is hard.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
I randomly clicked this old thread, and wrote an answer... Just wondering: how come you were monitoring the tread? Or there's something I don't know about the organisation of TGForumz?

sandmanwn

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2006
:roll: Ive seen some dumb posts but this about covers it. :roll:

Perhaps you didnt get the right link but the page you listed is nothing more than a search engine. They dont even carry product.

michiganteddybear

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2006
hehe, same way I come to post in it now... it shows on toms main page in the forums area as a currently active thread.. LOL

show how many didnt notice the date of the OP (I did).

Threshold

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2006
I randomly clicked this old thread, and wrote an answer... Just wondering: how come you were monitoring the tread? Or there's something I don't know about the organisation of TGForumz?

No one was monitoring it; it's called looking at the new posts on the main page.

PLEASE do us all a favor and don't EVER do this again-there's no point to it, and if you wanted an avatar so badly you could have made LEGITIMATE, HELPFUL /or/ USEFUL posts, rather than reviving a 6-year old thread.

Sorry for being blunt, but DAMN.

(I only responded because you didn't know why people saw it. I'm done here, and everyone else should be, too.)