  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
May 21, 2005 4:13:16 AM

How do I beat the boost guardian in dark torvus arena?

Thanks.

More about : metroid prime

Anonymous
May 21, 2005 12:32:10 PM

Rec Rider wrote in alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube:

> How do I beat the boost guardian in dark torvus arena?

The walkthroughs at gamefaqs.com should help, but here's a tip: when the
Boost Guardian is in boost form, try to get it to ram any one of the
four columns in the arena. Not only will the collision knock him out of
boost form, but it will also yield an Ultra Energy Unit, which will
refill one Energy Tank completely -- very helpful, considering the
battle is fought entirely in Dark Aether's corrosive atmosphere, causing
Samus' energy to drop even if she's not being hit by the Boost Guardian.
(You can also zap the Inglets it occasionally spawns for Small Energy
Units or Light Beam Ammo, if needed.)

Also note that the Boost Guardian is only vulnerable in its solid Ing
form; the Light Beam is your best bet for polishing it off.

HTH. HAND. :)

--
Glenn Shaw • Indianapolis, IN USA
To reply by e-mail, remove "nospam" and swap "cast" and "net"

Thanks!