Quadro FX 3540 reflash

Ok I have a NVidia Quadro FX 3450 pull from one of our workstations. I'd like to use this for a small gaming platform and would like to reflash it as a Geforce 6800. Is this possible or is the physically different? Is there a softmod method that would work? I'm really just after forcing the NVidia drivers to use their DirectX enhancements and optimizations over the CAD/CAM OpenGL optimizations they currently force upon detection of a Quadro card.

And what part of "I have a NVidia Quadro FX 3450 pull from one of our workstations. I'd like to use this for a small gaming platform" did you not understand? The "Pull" or the "small gaming platform"?

My budget for this is exactly $0 USD. So even the bargain bin cheapest cards are above the level of cash I'm willing to put into this. Specifically my platform is a Dell Precision 690, it has one CPU socket populated and 16GB of memory. It has four SAS drives that are in a hardware RAID-5. It has a 30 inch Dell LCD display at 2560x1600, The only thing missing was me converting the workstation Quadro card into a gaming card, which I did with rivatuner. I know I'll never be able to game at that resolution, but its a beautiful display for lab work.

4745454b

Titan
I understood what you wrote, was trying to point out that such a low end card won't game very well. Attempting to play games with something weaker then a GT220 is bound to disappoint. I was trying to let you know that it won't go over well. If you really want a "small gaming platform", sell the card, 8GBs of ram, and an SAS drive and buy a better gaming card.