Classic NES Games On Gamecube?

Hi is there any way to play any of these classics on the Gamecube?

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out
Tecmo Super Bowl

If I can one or both of those, I will buy a Gamecube ASAP

STRATEGY
4 answers Last reply
More about classic games gamecube
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    On 22 May 2005 16:05:28 -0700, "STRATEGY" <Strategy510@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >If I can one or both of those, I will buy a Gamecube ASAP

    Via Gameboy Player and some form of Flash ROM cart with NES emulator
    and your desired NES games. Legally and directly, only from certain
    games like Animal Crossing.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    In article <1116803128.500355.51320@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    STRATEGY <Strategy510@gmail.com> wrote:

    >Hi is there any way to play any of these classics on the Gamecube?
    >
    >Mike Tyson's Punch-Out
    >Tecmo Super Bowl

    Super Punch-Out is a 'bonus feature' in Fight Night Round 2 for the
    GameCube. It's not the NES version, but the SNES version.

    Punch-Out is supposedly in Animal Crossing (In Animal Crossing, you
    can unlock 10-15 NES games), but I don't know how to get it. I think
    it is the version that was released after Mike Tyson went to jail, so
    Mike Tyson isn't in it.

    No idea about Tecmo Bowl.

    Vin
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    If you don't care about legality, grab the iNES emulator for your
    computer of choice and search the web for some game ROMs.

    STRATEGY wrote:
    > Hi is there any way to play any of these classics on the Gamecube?
    >
    > Mike Tyson's Punch-Out
    > Tecmo Super Bowl
    >

    > If I can one or both of those, I will buy a Gamecube ASAP
    >

    > STRATEGY

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    You can get Punch-Out!! on Animal Crossing along with many other NES games.

    HDTV games super site
    http://www.hdtvarcade.com

    "STRATEGY" <Strategy510@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > Hi is there any way to play any of these classics on the Gamecube?
    >
    > Mike Tyson's Punch-Out
    > Tecmo Super Bowl
    >

    > If I can one or both of those, I will buy a Gamecube ASAP
    >

    > STRATEGY

Console Gaming Classic Games Gamecube Nintendo Video Games