Classic NES Games On Gamecube?

Last response: in Video Games
May 22, 2005 8:05:28 PM

Hi is there any way to play any of these classics on the Gamecube?

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out
Tecmo Super Bowl

If I can one or both of those, I will buy a Gamecube ASAP

STRATEGY
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 1:16:10 AM

On 22 May 2005 16:05:28 -0700, "STRATEGY" <Strategy510@gmail.com>
wrote:

>If I can one or both of those, I will buy a Gamecube ASAP

Via Gameboy Player and some form of Flash ROM cart with NES emulator
and your desired NES games. Legally and directly, only from certain
games like Animal Crossing.
May 23, 2005 10:27:12 PM

In article <1116803128.500355.51320@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
STRATEGY <Strategy510@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi is there any way to play any of these classics on the Gamecube?
>
>Mike Tyson's Punch-Out
>Tecmo Super Bowl

Super Punch-Out is a 'bonus feature' in Fight Night Round 2 for the
GameCube. It's not the NES version, but the SNES version.

Punch-Out is supposedly in Animal Crossing (In Animal Crossing, you
can unlock 10-15 NES games), but I don't know how to get it. I think
it is the version that was released after Mike Tyson went to jail, so
Mike Tyson isn't in it.

No idea about Tecmo Bowl.

Vin
May 24, 2005 4:56:39 PM

If you don't care about legality, grab the iNES emulator for your
computer of choice and search the web for some game ROMs.

STRATEGY wrote:
> Hi is there any way to play any of these classics on the Gamecube?
>
> Mike Tyson's Punch-Out
> Tecmo Super Bowl
>

> If I can one or both of those, I will buy a Gamecube ASAP
>

> STRATEGY

Anonymous
May 25, 2005 11:58:34 PM

You can get Punch-Out!! on Animal Crossing along with many other NES games.

HDTV games super site
http://www.hdtvarcade.com

!