Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Second hard disk not working

Last response: in CPUs
Share
December 9, 2011 9:07:15 AM

Hello,
i have two hard disk in my computer in the primary master and slave the hard disk in primary master is visible but not showing its partitions and the window is not opening up i have windows 7

i also tried reinstalling the windows and windows 7 repair but it did not work

should i have to remove the hard disk and install it to secondary master and slave

any suggestion but be highly appreciated



thanks

More about : hard disk working

December 11, 2011 8:27:27 AM

hello;

tell in detail about both hdd... Is both are sata or pata or both are different?
m
0
l
a c 120 à CPUs
a b $ Windows 7
December 11, 2011 3:07:08 PM

Please further explain since Sata drives don't require master/slave settings.(ide does)
m
0
l
Related resources
August 24, 2012 7:43:39 AM

Hello Dear,

I have first hard disk 250GB of WD and the secondary hard disk is Samsung 500GB. Right now i am in big trouble. The problem is my 500GB hard disk not working. It is contains my all data and i want that data in any condition. My 500GB hard disk not show in BIOS setting.

Please help me..

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj Parashar
m
0
l
August 24, 2012 7:45:41 AM

rohankapoor said:
Hello,
i have two hard disk in my computer in the primary master and slave the hard disk in primary master is visible but not showing its partitions and the window is not opening up i have windows 7

i also tried reinstalling the windows and windows 7 repair but it did not work

should i have to remove the hard disk and install it to secondary master and slave

any suggestion but be highly appreciated



thanks


Tried fragmenting it?
m
0
l
August 24, 2012 7:46:43 AM

pankaj6494 said:
Hello Dear,

I have first hard disk 250GB of WD and the secondary hard disk is Samsung 500GB. Right now i am in big trouble. The problem is my 500GB hard disk not working. It is contains my all data and i want that data in any condition. My 500GB hard disk not show in BIOS setting.

Please help me..

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj Parashar


If it doesn't show in BIOS it's most likely something with your cables.
m
0
l
August 24, 2012 7:52:16 AM

I checked my all cables and all hard ware setting in my computer and also another computer it's working but my hard disk is not working but my 250GB hard disk working properly.


Please help me

Please tell me how can i recover the data .

Thanks
Pankaj
m
0
l
August 24, 2012 7:57:07 AM

pankaj6494 said:
I checked my all cables and all hard ware setting in my computer and also another computer it's working but my hard disk is not working but my 250GB hard disk working properly.


Please help me

Please tell me how can i recover the data .

Thanks
Pankaj


If it's completely dead i don't know what to do.

Might be the hard drive board, but i don't know more about how to replace it.
m
0
l
!