Game Suggestions

Last response: in Video Games
May 23, 2005 4:55:20 AM

I am looking for suggestions for good RPG games and good 2 and 3 player
games. We like games like Baldur's Gate, Gauntlet, and Phantasy Star. Any
good recommendations would be appreciated.

Letha

More about : game suggestions

Anonymous
May 25, 2005 12:50:43 AM

"Letha" <lethas@earthlink.net> a écrit dans le message de
> I am looking for suggestions for good RPG games and good 2 and 3 player
> games. We like games like Baldur's Gate, Gauntlet, and Phantasy Star.
Any
> good recommendations would be appreciated.
>
> Letha

If you like Baldur's gate type of game (hack and slash) then you could try
X-men Legends (if you don't mind non heroic fantasy universe).
At least you have 4 characters at a time, not just one like in BG.

In a more heroic fantasy type, Summoner: a goddess Reborn, the gfx are a bit
poor but that remains playable (no multi player AFAIK).

When it comes to Japanese RPG, I just played Skyes of Arkadia (on the
Dreamcast) so I have no way to compare to similar games to tell if it is
good or not, I liked it but I heard the random fights were too frequent. As
well the gfx were not updated for the gamecube but overall the game looks
decent.

Otherwise I think most people will suggest Baten Kaitos and Tales of
Symphonia, and Paper Mario.

I watched my little brother playing ToS and PM and they look good.

Antonin
Anonymous
May 25, 2005 9:11:56 AM

> If you like Baldur's gate type of game (hack and slash) then you could try
> X-men Legends (if you don't mind non heroic fantasy universe).
> At least you have 4 characters at a time, not just one like in BG.
>
> In a more heroic fantasy type, Summoner: a goddess Reborn, the gfx are a
> bit
> poor but that remains playable (no multi player AFAIK).
>
> When it comes to Japanese RPG, I just played Skyes of Arkadia (on the
> Dreamcast) so I have no way to compare to similar games to tell if it is
> good or not, I liked it but I heard the random fights were too frequent.
> As
> well the gfx were not updated for the gamecube but overall the game looks
> decent.
>
> Otherwise I think most people will suggest Baten Kaitos and Tales of
> Symphonia, and Paper Mario.
>
> I watched my little brother playing ToS and PM and they look good.
>
> Antonin

Thanks so much for responding, I will check these out :)

Letha
!