Game Suggestions

I am looking for suggestions for good RPG games and good 2 and 3 player
games. We like games like Baldur's Gate, Gauntlet, and Phantasy Star. Any
good recommendations would be appreciated.

Letha
2 answers Last reply
More about game suggestions
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Letha" <lethas@earthlink.net> a écrit dans le message de
    > I am looking for suggestions for good RPG games and good 2 and 3 player
    > games. We like games like Baldur's Gate, Gauntlet, and Phantasy Star.
    Any
    > good recommendations would be appreciated.
    >
    > Letha

    If you like Baldur's gate type of game (hack and slash) then you could try
    X-men Legends (if you don't mind non heroic fantasy universe).
    At least you have 4 characters at a time, not just one like in BG.

    In a more heroic fantasy type, Summoner: a goddess Reborn, the gfx are a bit
    poor but that remains playable (no multi player AFAIK).

    When it comes to Japanese RPG, I just played Skyes of Arkadia (on the
    Dreamcast) so I have no way to compare to similar games to tell if it is
    good or not, I liked it but I heard the random fights were too frequent. As
    well the gfx were not updated for the gamecube but overall the game looks
    decent.

    Otherwise I think most people will suggest Baten Kaitos and Tales of
    Symphonia, and Paper Mario.

    I watched my little brother playing ToS and PM and they look good.

    Antonin
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    > If you like Baldur's gate type of game (hack and slash) then you could try
    > X-men Legends (if you don't mind non heroic fantasy universe).
    > At least you have 4 characters at a time, not just one like in BG.
    >
    > In a more heroic fantasy type, Summoner: a goddess Reborn, the gfx are a
    > bit
    > poor but that remains playable (no multi player AFAIK).
    >
    > When it comes to Japanese RPG, I just played Skyes of Arkadia (on the
    > Dreamcast) so I have no way to compare to similar games to tell if it is
    > good or not, I liked it but I heard the random fights were too frequent.
    > As
    > well the gfx were not updated for the gamecube but overall the game looks
    > decent.
    >
    > Otherwise I think most people will suggest Baten Kaitos and Tales of
    > Symphonia, and Paper Mario.
    >
    > I watched my little brother playing ToS and PM and they look good.
    >
    > Antonin

    Thanks so much for responding, I will check these out :)

    Letha

Console Gaming Games Video Gamecube Nintendo Video Games