problems with Cyrillic in XP

Quick question. I seem to have lost my ability to type in
Cyrillic in the Internet (e.g. search engines). All
characters appear as question marks, periods, etc. Any
idea what happend here? (I'm running CSK 5.0 on XP Home
edition; it used to work fine; actually it still works
fine in Word, just not on the Internet).
1 answer Last reply
More about problems cyrillic

    jurij wrote:

    > Quick question. I seem to have lost my ability to type in
    > Cyrillic in the Internet (e.g. search engines). All
    > characters appear as question marks, periods, etc. Any
    > idea what happend here? (I'm running CSK 5.0 on XP Home
    > edition; it used to work fine; actually it still works
    > fine in Word, just not on the Internet).

    Yes, it's a known issue - please see here:
    http://RusWin.net/IEinput.htm

    --
    Regards,
    Paul Gorodyansky

Configuration Windows XP Customization Internet