Good Software for custom computer

simonb530

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2011
I was wondering what programs people use for monitoring temperatures and any software that helps keep the computer in working condition. A few programs I know of is CCleaner and Malwarebytes. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated and any software that is free is better.

Thanks

Solution
with both of the two above, i also use AVG free edition (with link scanner), temps can be checked from a slue of programs to include sidebar widgets.

heres the most important piece of information i can give you: safe surfing.
if it says free, you win, lucky prize, instant give away and its from a sight you dont frequent (ie: tomshardware) then its probably a shame of some sort and is to be avoided. also, i know its very lureing, but P2P file sharing is extremely dangerous and i havent touched it in damn near a decade.

guavasauce

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2010
with both of the two above, i also use AVG free edition (with link scanner), temps can be checked from a slue of programs to include sidebar widgets.

heres the most important piece of information i can give you: safe surfing.
if it says free, you win, lucky prize, instant give away and its from a sight you dont frequent (ie: tomshardware) then its probably a shame of some sort and is to be avoided. also, i know its very lureing, but P2P file sharing is extremely dangerous and i havent touched it in damn near a decade.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS