IE invokes new-smaller window

When clicking on a link that brings up a new window in IE,
the window is always about 1/4 of the size of the window
I'm using. I've tried resizing the window but it still
comes through smaller.

Is there some setting I can change that would let the new
window be the same size?

dan

danpayer wrote:
> When clicking on a link that brings up a new window in IE,
> the window is always about 1/4 of the size of the window
> I'm using. I've tried resizing the window but it still
> comes through smaller.
>
> Is there some setting I can change that would let the new
> window be the same size?
>
> dan

Dan

Use the cursor to grab the corners of the smaller window and drag it to the
size you wish. Hold down the CTRL key and close the window. The size should
then be remembered.

--
Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP