Windows 7 64 bit ethernet driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

msqar

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2011
Hello,
I've installed the original Windows 7 Professional x64 on my desktop and it doesn't install the ethernet controllers!!! i've tried everything, even installing the ones on GIGABYTE's website. Btw, my motherboard is a P35-DS3L rev. 2.0, tried a lot of drivers, no one seems to work! :( what am i possibly doing wrong???

EDITED: i've also installed Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 64-bit, thought that could help, but it didn't....

msqar

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2011

Yea! couldn't believe why isn't working! even reboot my computer just in case... and nothing happened so far... it keeps showing the red "X" on the network adapter. Checked the Device Manager, and it shows the yellow "!" on Ethernet Controller...

When I installed the Windows 7 Ultimate x86 few years ago, i haven't had to install any drivers at all, everything was installed automatically by Windows... and now, i got this Professional x64 since i got 4GB RAM, and i can't even do it work.

Tried installing my nVidia GTX 560-Ti drivers, and it says:

"This nVidia drivers aren't compatible with your Operative System" i said, WTF????

msqar

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2011
Woh, my bad... my brother remind me that my motherboard's ethernet board is burned... so we have an Encore... currently installing drivers, let me see if it works now... so we can close this up... don't know about the nVidia Drivers, tho. I guess that when i get the Windows 7 up to date, it will let me install it.

msqar

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2011

Hell yeah! it works now! i had to install the latest Encore drivers for it! and it works! Thanks for your fast reply and cooperation!!! :3

This post can be closed now!

msqar

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2011

Hell yeah! it works now! i had to install the latest Encore drivers for it! and it works! Thanks for your fast reply and cooperation!!! :3

This post can be closed now!

Status
Not open for further replies.