Complete lists of European and US titles?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?)

Anywhere that has the complete listing of titles released in US and Europe?
And I am interested in buying cheap games (must be complete with manuals and
box). I do have about 250 games for now, but Norway isn't the place to buy
more.

Thanks

"Vidar Olavesen" <olavese@online.no> wrote in message
> Anywhere that has the complete listing of titles released in US and
> Europe?
> And I am interested in buying cheap games (must be complete with manuals
> and
> box). I do have about 250 games for now, but Norway isn't the place to buy
> more.
>
> Thanks

For which console? NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Gameboy, GBA etc etc?

> For which console? NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Gameboy, GBA etc etc?

Silly me. Gamecube titles is what I am looking for! Sorry!

>> For which console? NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Gameboy, GBA etc etc?
>
> Silly me. Gamecube titles is what I am looking for! Sorry!

Try places like Amazon.com/co.uk as well as gamespy.com and gamespot.com

They all appear to have ful lists.