user account

July 14, 2004 8:09:49 PM

I cannot seem to access my user account in the control
panel, so that i can set the administrator settings. I
tried going for online support and cannot access that
either, please help!

More about : user account

Anonymous
July 14, 2004 8:42:10 PM

dee wrote:
> I cannot seem to access my user account in the control
> panel, so that i can set the administrator settings. I
> tried going for online support and cannot access that
> either, please help!

Dee

What type of account are you logged on with when you attempt this? You must
be currently logged on with an Administrator account.

--
Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

http://www.dts-l.org
http://www.mvps.org
Anonymous
July 15, 2004 5:17:39 AM

right click My Computer, Manage, Local Users And Groups, select the account
account, and through propertieson you should be able to set everything the
way you want.

!