user account

I cannot seem to access my user account in the control
panel, so that i can set the administrator settings. I
tried going for online support and cannot access that
either, please help!
2 answers Last reply
More about user account

    dee wrote:
    > I cannot seem to access my user account in the control
    > panel, so that i can set the administrator settings. I
    > tried going for online support and cannot access that
    > either, please help!

    Dee

    What type of account are you logged on with when you attempt this? You must
    be currently logged on with an Administrator account.

    --
    Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP

    http://www.dts-l.org
    http://www.mvps.org

    right click My Computer, Manage, Local Users And Groups, select the account
    account, and through propertieson you should be able to set everything the
    way you want.

    "dee" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I cannot seem to access my user account in the control
    > panel, so that i can set the administrator settings. I
    > tried going for online support and cannot access that
    > either, please help!

Configuration Support Microsoft Customization Windows XP