Starfox Poster A2 on Stars Catalogue for 1500

There are around 300 left of the StarFox A2 poster that are currently
listed on the stars catalogue. They cost 1500 stars. Not interested
myself, but thought I should pass it on for any Fox-Lovers lurking
around here :)

....no idea...what you're talking about...

> ...no idea...what you're talking about...

Correct me if I am wrong, but in Europe, they get points (stars) for
purchasing games. Collected points can then purchase stuff (ie: starfox
poster) somehow (web site?).

i can't correct you. but it is interesting.

"TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
>> ...no idea...what you're talking about...
>>

> Correct me if I am wrong, but in Europe, they get points (stars) for
> purchasing games. Collected points can then purchase stuff (ie: starfox
> poster) somehow (web site?).

On Sat, 28 May 2005 03:42:30 GMT
"moondusterone" <moondusterone@mindspring.com> wrote:

>i can't correct you. but it is interesting.
>

>"TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
>>> ...no idea...what you're talking about...
>>>

>> Correct me if I am wrong, but in Europe, they get points (stars) for
>> purchasing games. Collected points can then purchase stuff (ie: starfox
>> poster) somehow (web site?).

It's correct.
Items are expensive (in stars) but sometimes they are very interesting like bonus disc of zelda (NES and N64 games), OST, MP3s etc ...
Most of items are AIM Icons, Wallpapers, screensavers.
Currently there is no poster of starfox for my country.

For more info : http://www.nintendo-europe.com

Regards
--
ZikZak
http://gameclash.org

Mr. Hams wrote:
> Really? Interesting.

D'oh ... my bad. I forgot to mention which country I was talking
about, and also what stars are. My apologies!

Grant