New Consoles

Hello.

Can anyone provide me with any up to date links for the new consoles
from MS, Sony and Nintendo?

I am interesting in checking out the specs and comparing them all.

Thanks

John
2 answers Last reply
More about consoles
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Wait until October before you start seriously comparing.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "John" <SirJohn@Charles.com> wrote in message news:5nnk91ta7kqdji9ag96e2vcegqep2g8sd1@4ax.com...
    > Hello.
    >
    > Can anyone provide me with any up to date links for the new consoles
    > from MS, Sony and Nintendo?
    >
    > I am interesting in checking out the specs and comparing them all.

    www.google.com

Console Gaming Games Video Gamecube Nintendo Video Games