  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 30, 2005 5:32:39 AM

Hello.

Can anyone provide me with any up to date links for the new consoles
from MS, Sony and Nintendo?

I am interesting in checking out the specs and comparing them all.

Thanks

John

More about : consoles

May 30, 2005 5:32:40 AM

Wait until October before you start seriously comparing.
Anonymous
May 30, 2005 8:04:19 AM

www.google.com
!