Can anyone recommend a VGA box

Greets,

I have a UK PAL gamecube and use a RBG SCART cable to hook the cube up to
the TV's SCART socket.

I wondered if anyone with this configuration has migrated to using a VGA
monitor - and whether they could recommend a good VGA box. (I have a SHARP
TFT flat panel monitor, max resolution is 1024x768).

I've long moved away from using TV's - so it's no longer an option,
consequently I've been without cube functionality for a long time. I miss my
FZERO and I need to check out MP2 !

I've been a long time away from the froup, I might be back for a spell what
with the Revolution on the horizon :)

Ta,
h.

"harmonix³" <http@inter.net> wrote in message
> Greets,
>
> I have a UK PAL gamecube and use a RBG SCART cable to hook the cube up to
> the TV's SCART socket.
>
> I wondered if anyone with this configuration has migrated to using a VGA
> monitor - and whether they could recommend a good VGA box. (I have a SHARP
> TFT flat panel monitor, max resolution is 1024x768).
>
> I've long moved away from using TV's - so it's no longer an option,
> consequently I've been without cube functionality for a long time. I miss
> my FZERO and I need to check out MP2 !
>
> I've been a long time away from the froup, I might be back for a spell
> what with the Revolution on the horizon :)
>
> Ta,
> h.

I eventually got a PC monitor/tv which does 60Hz too, it was at a good price
from Argos - a Samsung 15" - it has SVHS, the 3 plug AV, SCART and VGA outs.
Ciao.