  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
May 30, 2005 9:07:00 PM

Will the Revolution go on sale before Christmas? It's just that I
seem to remember, I think it was the head of Nintendo in N. America
saying that they would make sure their next console was on the market
ahead of their competitors?

John

More about : revolution christmas

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 9:07:01 PM

John wrote:
> Will the Revolution go on sale before Christmas? It's just that I
> seem to remember, I think it was the head of Nintendo in N. America
> saying that they would make sure their next console was on the market
> ahead of their competitors?
>
> John

No. Nintendo has clearly stated 2006.