Revolution before Christmas?

Will the Revolution go on sale before Christmas? It's just that I
seem to remember, I think it was the head of Nintendo in N. America
saying that they would make sure their next console was on the market
ahead of their competitors?

John
1 answer Last reply
More about revolution christmas
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    John wrote:
    > Will the Revolution go on sale before Christmas? It's just that I
    > seem to remember, I think it was the head of Nintendo in N. America
    > saying that they would make sure their next console was on the market
    > ahead of their competitors?
    >
    > John

    No. Nintendo has clearly stated 2006.

Console Gaming Games Video Gamecube Nintendo Video Games