Closed Solved

Has anyone used cm storm sniper and haf932?

if so from your experience which is better?
11 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about storm sniper haf932
  1. Best answer
    Both are great cases, however the 932 has better cooling. Both companies are owned by cooler master and the HAF series is "high air flow" and it literally is! I have a 912 and it is a great case.
  2. will the 932 be able to hold 3 cards? my mobo can, just in the sniper case the psu is in the way. is it taller?
  3. tjosborne said:
    will the 932 be able to hold 3 cards? my mobo can, just in the sniper case the psu is in the way. is it taller?

    Yes haf 932 can hold 3 cards.
  4. do you happen to have pics by any chance of differences?
  5. tjosborne said:
    do you happen to have pics by any chance of differences?

    Big difference in size dude!
    The SS is a mid tower,the 932 is a full tower.
    Full breakdown.
    Click pic for different views.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119160
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119196
  6. davcon said:
    Big difference in size dude!
    The SS is a mid tower,the 932 is a full tower.
    Full breakdown.
    Click pic for different views.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119160
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119196

    hehe he said storm sniper not scout :ange:
  7. amuffin said:
    hehe he said storm sniper not scout :ange:

    Doh! still the 932 is a better option since it supports E-ATX mobo's the Sniper doesn't.
  8. The HAF-932 is still in my Top 5

    1. Level 10 GT
    2. Antec DF-85 / Antec 1200 V3
    3. Corsair 500R
    4. HAF-X
    5. HAF-932 Advanced

    Tho its been so long since I have built with either of the HAF's I am having trouble remembering why I liked the HAF-X more than the 932.....one reason was no USB 3 in the old 932 but the advanced now offers that feature.
  9. JackNaylorPE said:
    The HAF-932 is still in my Top 5

    1. Level 10 GT
    2. Antec DF-85 / Antec 1200 V3
    3. Corsair 500R
    4. HAF-X
    5. HAF-932 Advanced

    Tho its been so long since I have built with either of the HAF's I am having trouble remembering why I liked the HAF-X more than the 932.....one reason was no USB 3 in the old 932 but the advanced now offers that feature.

    What about the 600t :??:
  10. Best answer selected by tjosborne.
  11. ok thanks guys. after looking closely i noticed 932 and ss both have only 7 expansion slots in back compared to 9 with haf x, so i think ill get that one
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Components Product