Task bar got double

Hello everybody,
My task bar woke this morning with a clone section. Since that, EVERY windows opened shows 2 buttons, it's like a mirror task bar next to the other. Start button and toolbars not included.
I tried with right clic with no results, everything is off. Is this a property not documented?
Please let me know how to end to this double vision!
--
Cyber-cheers,
A . J

Hi A J,

Here is a fix which resolves the problem:
Line 164. Restore Taskbar to Default Functionality

Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

The Parasite Fight:
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.php

Outlook Express: Getting News from Newsgroups:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/using/howto/oe/gettingnews.mspx