How often does Newegg sale the i7-2600k with a free copy of BF3?

I missed the last sale that ended a couple weeks ago that offered free BF3 along with the i7-2600k. Now they are offering some crappy TriplePlay software that has gotten very bad reviews.
9 answers Last reply
More about newegg sale 2600k free copy
  1. Not often! Might have been one time deal!
  2. Not often at all. If you missed it, then you will likely not see it again.

There was a recent poster who now has "lack of buyer's remorse". There was a Radeon HD 6950 or HD 6970 on Newegg with a free copy of BF3. He hesitated and BF3 was replaced by some graphics software.
  3. rolli59 said:
    Here is another chance if you need a new GPU http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500196

I have a EVGA GTX 580 sitting in a box atm... thanks though.
  4. JackNaylorPE said:

Not an active combo. What was it?

I only need a mobo and the cpu. Got everything else. Probably getting the ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe Gen3.
  5. JrFreak said:
    I missed the last sale that ended a couple weeks ago that offered free BF3 along with the i7-2600k. Now they are offering some crappy TriplePlay software that has gotten very bad reviews.

That is probably available for few hrs only : )

Its the same with Win7x64 Home Premium @ 79.99 -- I did see it couple of times only and for few hrs as well.
  6. nikorr said:
    That is probably available for few hrs only : )

Its the same with Win7x64 Home Premium @ 79.99 -- I did see it couple of times only and for few hrs as well.

Naaa... it was active for at least a week. And it was the at least the 2nd time they offered it.
  7. JrFreak said:
    Naaa... it was active for at least a week. And it was the at least the 2nd time they offered it.

Maybe I have missed it,
    I got 2mo. ago 2600K so I don't go much to the CPU section nowadays : )

Regardless, it was a great deal!
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Battlefield Intel i7 Product