beast rabban

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007
Hello all, I'm almost done with my build and the only thing left are some wires coming from the front panel of the Thor V2. I have 6 wires that I'm not sure how to hook up. The molex connections(are these called that, small square hard plastic, not the usual rectangular 4 larger pin?) on the ends of these are marked with Fan A1, Fan A2, Fan A3, Fan B1, B2 and B3 and they are all male(very small pins).

There are 2 regular molex connections that I've hooked up to the PSU that I'm assuming are the power for all the case fans and these 6 connections...is that ccorrect? The manual that comes with the case has no information at about hooking these things up so any help is appreciated.

On a seperate note...if I power on my PC for the very first time and I notice a fan not working do I power it off immediately and will that screw up the initial setup? Thanks

beast rabban

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007

Thanks Rolli, unfortunately none of those connections look like what I have in my case for the fans or the wiring for the fan speed buttons, appreciate it though.

beast rabban

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007

I checked again to make sure and I don't see anything. If it helps, the connections on the end of these wires are 7/16" x 5/16" with 2 small pins in each coming from the 2 fan speed control buttons. Fan speed button A has 3 sets and button B has 3 sets. I'm wondering if these plug directly to the female connections the fans have and is supplied by the regular molex connection I have hooked up.

I sent an email to Rosewill last night and I'm waiting on a reply but knew I'd get quicker help here.

beast rabban

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007

Rolli, any thoughts on my initial power up and what to do if the fans aren't working? Is it ok to shut it down immediately being the very first boot up?

beast rabban

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007

Thanks so much...think I'm going to power her up and see what happens :bounce: