Power supply question

Tags:
  • Power Supplies
  • Cable
  • Components
Last response: in Components
December 11, 2011 3:00:39 PM

Hello,
i was running a 750 watt psu in my pc and it burnt out i replaced it with a 600w from my other pc but the cables barely make it im sure its not stable because i had to stretch the wires slightly and run them in very unfavorable ways im looking to buy a new one and thinking of going sli with 2 gtx275s as i already have one and dont feel the need for a bigger upgrade well my question is how the heck can i tell how long the wires are gonna be while shopping online for a psu? i really dont wanna run my wires under my gfx card or in other awkward ways which i think are causing my bsods. its a large case i really just dont understand how you can tell how long the cables are.i dont see specifications for that anywhere.i mean youd think that would be kinda important if the cables cant reach wtf lol i was thinking going modular but even so i dont see specifications for length so how do i know would i be better off buying it off a shelf?

More about : power supply question

December 11, 2011 3:42:48 PM

what manuel the download link seems to be broken for the cable length guide or w/e.
m
l
Related resources
a c 878 ) Power supply
December 11, 2011 3:44:41 PM

helsonic said:
what manuel the download link seems to be broken for the cable length guide or w/e.

It is under the Faq and support tab!
m
l
December 11, 2011 4:31:14 PM

link seems broken
m
l
December 11, 2011 4:31:40 PM

nvm
m
l
a c 244 ) Power supply
December 12, 2011 6:00:59 PM

helsonic said:
i really dont wanna run my wires under my gfx card or in other awkward ways which i think are causing my bsods.

???
m
l