I recently rebuilt my gaming pc with these parts:
ASUS Sabertooth MB
AMD Phenom II X6 3.31Ghz 1100T CPU
Corsair Vengeance 8 GB ( 2 x 4 GB ) DDR3 1600 MHz
120GB SSD Boot Drive
300GB Velociraptor Data Drive
EVGA GTX570 Graphics Card
Cooler Master Silent Pro M850 Series Modular 850W

After putting it all together and loading Win7 64bit I felt the CPU temp. was a bit hot. I used the stock cooling that came with the AMD CPU(as I have always done). I don't overclock, but I do play games. I loaded up Star Trek Online, Champions Online, and X3:Terran Conflict to use as my test games(waiting on Star Wars: The Old Republic release). At a ambient room temperature of 22c, my desktop(no load) cpu temp was around 30c. Using default game settings all of the above ran my cpu up to about 52c. That seemed a bit on the warm side compared to my other PhenomII x2 and x4 builds. So I found a Corsair H60 water cooling system for cheap($50) and installed it. I also added an additional 120mm fan on the access side panel. My new temps are showing desktop at 24c. I've bumped up all my games to higher resolution 1440x960 and all graphics options to max, installed Prime95 64bit and ran it for 20mins, all resulted in a max temperature of 46c. So, I'm wanting to get some feedback from experienced overclockers and system builders regarding long term stablilty with these temps. Temps taken using Coretemp program. Thanks in advance for your feedback :)