Erratic keyboard and mouse

Dziadzi

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011
I purchased a Logitech MK350 unit "refurbished" from an online retailer. When I first set it up it worked fine. I don't know what happened, but now it is reacting extremely slowly and not typing every stroke. Also, I have had and thoroughly enjoyed my Logitech MX1100 mouse, which I used all the time on my old system. I sold the m505 mouse that came with the keyboard in favor of my 1100. The 1100 is acting erratically and not responsive the way it used to. I assume that the mouse and keyboard share the same problem. The batteries are new, the computer is in the same spot as the old one. I did plug in the unifying dongle, AND the dongle that came with the 1100. I really like the features of both of these components and would not want to have to get rid of them for some other company's product. Please help!

jsmakkar

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2011
Make sure there is no dust on the wireless component (dongle) that goes in the USB port of PC. One of my friends had similar situation and just blowing away the dust from dongle resolved the issue. Maybe dust was obstructing the connectivity between dongle and keyboard/mouse - just shared my experience with you.