Jo

I keep having to adjust the resolution of the window it
keeps revolving, flickering, gets large, flickers again to
get small. What can I do to save the setting?

BURT

Jo,
It sounds like you might have a video card driver problem.. Go to
Device Manager and find out what video card you have and note the
driver details and go to their website and see if they have some
updated drivers. If so, download and install them.
HTH
--
Burt
The Old Alaskan