Hi, i need some advice on a system build.
The most important job that this computer will have to do is Video Encoding, primarily Mpeg2 to Mpeg2, Mpeg2 tp H264 and h264 to h264 (SD and HD).
I already opened a thread in an Italian forum, and this is what they recommended to me:
- Case: Corsair Graphite 600T ATX Nero= € 128,50
- Motherboard: Asrock Z68 EXTREME4 Socket 1155 Intel Z68 DDR3 SATA3 USB3 HDMI ATX= € 135,30
- CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K Box 1155= € 255,00
- Power supply: ENERMAX EPR425AWT II PRO 425W 82plus= € 67,30
- Video card: VGA Asus GeForce GT 440 DI/1GD5 Core 822MHz Memory GDDR5 3200MHz 1GB VGA DVI= € 77,80
- RAM: RAM DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws-X F3-10666CL9D-8GBXL 1333MHz 8GB (2x4GB)= € 39,50
- Blu-ray Burner: LG BH10LS30 10x BD/DVD/CD SATA Nero RETAIL= € 70,30
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64bit= € 107,50
I don't want to do Overclocking, i already have the HDDs, I chose that Video card because of the "Nvidia CUDA" technology, I chose that Motherboard because i wanted a lot of SATA connections and I'm satisfied with the Case that i chose.
Please tell me if those components are appropriate for my needs.
Take into account that i live in Italy, so not all of the components available to you will be for me (i will make my purchases here: http://www.e-key.it/).