221 Free Games already debunked

Remember folks, if it sounds too good to be true...

Nintendo president Satoru Iwata has denied rumours that the company plans
to distribute its first-party back catalogue for free on the forthcoming
Revolution console . . . Iwata said that "we have no plans to distribute
[our back catalogue] without a fee."

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=9389
--
Mac Cool
4 answers Last reply

    at least the on-line service is free...right?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Mac Cool" <Mac@2cool.com> wrote in message
    > Remember folks, if it sounds too good to be true...
    >
    > Nintendo president Satoru Iwata has denied rumours that the company plans
    > to distribute its first-party back catalogue for free on the forthcoming
    > Revolution console . . . Iwata said that "we have no plans to distribute
    > [our back catalogue] without a fee."

    If it is capable of downloading games that are not free it will capable of
    downloading games that are free.someone will figure out a way.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Ryan" <rstruzik@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > at least the on-line service is free...right?

    Right. For first party games, at least.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Mac Cool" <Mac@2cool.com> wrote in message
    > Remember folks, if it sounds too good to be true...
    >
    > Nintendo president Satoru Iwata has denied rumours that the company plans
    > to distribute its first-party back catalogue for free on the forthcoming
    > Revolution console . . . Iwata said that "we have no plans to distribute
    > [our back catalogue] without a fee."
    >
    > http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=9389
    > --
    > Mac Cool

    Yeah, like Nintendo (or any company) would give out free games if they
    thought they could get away with a small fee.
    --
    A god, an angel and a detective. What do they have in common? Not a thing,
    and thats what makes it fun.

Console Gaming Games Nintendo Video Games