SAVE $$ -- secret Gateway code!!

I got a friend that work for the Gateway accessory store - here's a code for a discount! (I picked up a MP3 player and got $20 off and free shipping!)

use this code at checkout: KM48

http://www.necxdirect.com/hai/serve_page.html/docroot/index.html?nonce=guest_gate&refer=gate

Hey! I know this Nigerian Prince...

Wanna buy ocean front property in Arizona?

Is that Spam I smell? (and the vikings sing, "Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam! Wonderful Spam, beautiful spam!")

Why is my scam-o-meter going off the charts?

TAKE YOUR SECRET CODE AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR A$$!!!

...dumass...

p05esto

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2001
Many online retailers offer promotional codes that offer ca$h off. Why do you think it's a scam? Do you believe the government is holding alien proof as well?

If the code works WHO cares. Geeze, in this world we live in no one can offer a helping hand to others without suspician. I had a similar experience not that long ago. I had something I just wanted to find a home for (giving for free) and everyone thought I was scamming...it was a little upsetting to realize the human race has sank to such a low place.

Many online retailers offer promotional codes that offer ca$h off. Why do you think it's a scam? Do you believe the government is holding alien proof as well?

If the code works WHO cares. Geeze, in this world we live in no one can offer a helping hand to others without suspician. I had a similar experience not that long ago. I had something I just wanted to find a home for (giving for free) and everyone thought I was scamming...it was a little upsetting to realize the human race has sank to such a low place.

True enuff, if it works, why knock it...I suppose I came off as harsh and I apologize...but, honestly tho, I'm dissapointed to see something like this enter a forum...i can't help but react as though it's spam/scam/phishing...

Anoobis

Splendid
Feb 4, 2006
If this was from a trusted forum user with a valid reputation, it might be worth looking into.

However, this person is new and unproven (like me). All their other posts are this same message.

It reeks of scam.

bombasschicken

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2006
it says refer=gate in the address..

when it looks like spam

smells like spam

tastes like spam (not that i eat that stuff)

you know what they say...........