How to get these options back!

The following options no more exist in the content menu of
"right click desktop/arrange Icons by"

1.Show Desktop Icons;
2.Lock Web Items on Desktop and
3.Run Desktop cleanup Wizard.

Please help me to bring them back,thank you!!

Stephen Lo, Vancouver, BC., CA.

Hi,

These options comes when you right click on the desktop. But since you are not getting it
means that you have something on the desktop so that the menu is unable to be displayed.
right click the desktop and choose properties and see whether you are able to change the wall paper
and change it to none and then see if hte menu appears.
--
Regards
M. Rajesh