Dec 12, 2011
model: intel pentium 4HT 630 prescott-2m
platform: lga775 socket t
frequency: 6823.55mhz (454.90 x 15.0)
tj max: 32F
core#0: 32F
min 32F max 32F load 5%

What does all that mean? Thanks

It means your hardware monitoring software isn't working properly. The range for your cpu will be around 30c-65c with proper cooling. Speedfan and coretemp are popular monitoring programs, but sometimes aren't accurate with some motherboards. The range I listed is for idle to full load, but can go higher briefly without hurting the cpu.

ebony2120

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2011
Thank you so much..... I was clueless...
When i power on in the morning, the monitor light turns green and for a split sec screen flashes. I have to constantly push on and off button for over an hour, until screen finally stays on.......... I thought maybe a fan was not working. However all 3 fans come on... Thought maybe screen to hot and shuts off to prevent damage, however as of today i have not turned computer off in 3 days and screen has not shut off... So now im guessing something going out on screen just a matter of time.... Would u recommend jst replacing monitor? Thanks for your time O1die....

ebony2120

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2011
Computer powers on. Everything great. Just screen black. Turning monitor off and on eventually screen stays on.
I checked the connections everything looks great. How do i check the motherboard LOL LOL...