Need help compiling a list of times I was right when every..

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

I'm missing some, MSGojo, so help me out if you see something, k?

1 PSP games costing more than DS games
2 The limited interest in the PSP, hence sluggish sales
3 GWB winning the election
4 Mattinglyfan is a bitch
5 The DS being gobbled up like wine coolers at Neverland Ranch
6 ...?

Things I was wrong about.

1 ...?

Fred Liken wrote:

> Things I was wrong about.
>
> 1. Deciding not to kill myself this morning

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
> I'm missing some, MSGojo, so help me out if you see something, k?
>
> 1 PSP games costing more than DS games
> 2 The limited interest in the PSP, hence sluggish sales
> 3 GWB winning the election
> 4 Mattinglyfan is a bitch
> 5 The DS being gobbled up like wine coolers at Neverland Ranch
> 6 ...?
>
> Things I was wrong about.

1)Fred doesn't fanny about!

"TNKEV" <kthune@alexanderjeepfrankling.com> wrote in message

> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
>> I'm missing some, MSGojo, so help me out if you see something, k?
>>
>> 1 PSP games costing more than DS games
>> 2 The limited interest in the PSP, hence sluggish sales
>> 3 GWB winning the election
>> 4 Mattinglyfan is a bitch
>> 5 The DS being gobbled up like wine coolers at Neverland Ranch
>> 6 ...?
>>
>> Things I was wrong about.
>
> 1)Fred doesn't fanny about!

Come on, now you're just fannying about, and I haven't time for fannying
about, so if you want to fanny about, find someone else to fanny about with
and go about your fannying and waste someone else's time with your fannying
about, for I haven't the time to fanny about! I'm a very busy man with many
important things to do, and fannying about isn't high on the list.

> "TNKEV" <kthune@alexanderjeepfrankling.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
> >> I'm missing some, MSGojo, so help me out if you see something, k?
> >>
> >> 1 PSP games costing more than DS games
> >> 2 The limited interest in the PSP, hence sluggish sales
> >> 3 GWB winning the election
> >> 4 Mattinglyfan is a bitch
> >> 5 The DS being gobbled up like wine coolers at Neverland Ranch
> >> 6 ...?
> >>
> >> Things I was wrong about.
> >
> > 1)Fred doesn't fanny about!
>
> Come on, now you're just fannying about, and I haven't time for fannying
> about, so if you want to fanny about, find someone else to fanny about
with
> and go about your fannying and waste someone else's time with your
fannying
> about, for I haven't the time to fanny about! I'm a very busy man with
many
> important things to do, and fannying about isn't high on the list.

LOL you must have that ready to paste so you don't have to fanny about
writing it.
I am laughing my ass off dude! seriously,I have a grate time reading your
posts!

"joemono" <joe@REMOVE-monterosso.net> wrote in message
> Fred Liken wrote:
>
>> Things I was wrong about.
>>
>> 1. Deciding not to kill myself this morning

I'm far too important to kill myself.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
> I'm missing some, MSGojo, so help me out if you see something, k?
>
> 1 PSP games costing more than DS games
> 2 The limited interest in the PSP, hence sluggish sales
> 3 GWB winning the election
> 4 Mattinglyfan is a bitch
> 5 The DS being gobbled up like wine coolers at Neverland Ranch
> 6 ...?
>
> Things I was wrong about.
>
> 1 ...?

1) Claiming you purchased an import PSP from Japan and it didn't work
2) Ever being laid in your lifetime
3) Sending LL Cool Names that picture of yourself in the wife beater
4) Claiming Dora the Explorer was "Hot as bull's nuts"
5) Telling your mom you were just brushing your teeth

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

> 1) Claiming you purchased an import PSP from Japan and it didn't work

Yep, that's something everyone said was wrong that I was right about.

> 2) Ever being laid in your lifetime

Ditto. At least you're catching up.

> 3) Sending LL Cool Names that picture of yourself in the wife beater

? Did I miss a Photoshop? Damn!

> 4) Claiming Dora the Explorer was "Hot as bull's nuts"

Who's Dora the Explorer?

> 5) Telling your mom you were just brushing your teeth

Yep, you can throw stones since you've never taken your wee pee for a spin
alone...
Doesn't it work?

In article <42a9c49b$0$2493$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
fredliken@toocool4school.com says...

>I'm missing some, MSGojo, so help me out if you see something, k?
>
>1 PSP games costing more than DS games
>2 The limited interest in the PSP, hence sluggish sales
>3 GWB winning the election
>4 Mattinglyfan is a bitch
>5 The DS being gobbled up like wine coolers at Neverland Ranch
>6 ...?
>
>Things I was wrong about.
>
>1 ...?

1. Never said you were wrong on this one.
2. Wrong. PSP selling well.
3. Wrong in spirit. He might of won but in the end we all lose because of it.
4. Wrong. Look in the mirror for your picture of a bitch.
5. Wrong. The PSP is whats being gobbled up. Even in Japan where the DS has
been coming out with all kinds of special deals and special colors to boost
sales its still only neck and neck with the PSP that has no special colors or
special come on deals.
6. Just about everything you open your mouth about.

Well 1 out of 6 is just about the right ratio for you being right and wrong.

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message

> 5. Wrong. The PSP is whats being gobbled up. Even in Japan where the DS
has
> been coming out with all kinds of special deals and special colors to
boost
> sales its still only neck and neck with the PSP that has no special colors
or
> special come on deals.

I don't really want to get involved in this weird thread, but boy, are you
wrong about the DS and PSP. The DS is over a million units ahead of the PSP
over there. The DS has sold 2.4 million units, the PSP has sold 1.37
million. Over the last month of tracking (through May), the DS has sold
164,000 units, while the PSP has sold 106,000. That's not "neck-and-neck".
The month before was even worse--212,000 vs. 130,000. The DS has caught the
PSP after it's strong start this year and passed its year-to-date numbers,
and continues to pull away.
Here in the US, the DS is about 700,000 units ahead, despite Sony's
high-profile launch.
If Sony wants to stop the nearly 2-to-1 sales (not counting GBA sales), they
need a price drop soon.

In article <Xbtqe.2351$hK3.227@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
leondexterNOSPAM@earthlink.net says...

>"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>
>> 5. Wrong. The PSP is whats being gobbled up. Even in Japan where the DS
>has
>> been coming out with all kinds of special deals and special colors to
>boost
>> sales its still only neck and neck with the PSP that has no special colors
>or
>> special come on deals.
>

>I don't really want to get involved in this weird thread, but boy, are you
>wrong about the DS and PSP. The DS is over a million units ahead of the PSP
>over there. The DS has sold 2.4 million units, the PSP has sold 1.37
>million. Over the last month of tracking (through May), the DS has sold
>164,000 units, while the PSP has sold 106,000. That's not "neck-and-neck".
>The month before was even worse--212,000 vs. 130,000. The DS has caught the
>PSP after it's strong start this year and passed its year-to-date numbers,
>and continues to pull away.
>Here in the US, the DS is about 700,000 units ahead, despite Sony's
>high-profile launch.
>If Sony wants to stop the nearly 2-to-1 sales (not counting GBA sales), they
>need a price drop soon.

Don't let the facts get in your way. The PSP was outselling the DS until
Nintendo started with their colored units and pack in deals. Even with these
deals the PSP is keeping up and will soon start to outsell it again. Please
note that the PSP has sold 892,000 units this year and the DS has sold 904,000
units. That is neck and neck my friend. Here is a link to support what I say.
Something else I find interesting is an article in Famitsu that talks about
how the PSP has caused Nintendo to stray from its "make money on hardware"
strategy with the pack in deals connected to the DS.

http://www.the-magicbox.com/topten.htm

Now try Amazon.com and see that the PSP is #7 in videogame sales and the
Nintendo DS is #78 in videogame sales(pretty pathetic considering how much
cheaper the DS is). Oops looks to me like the PSP is whooping ass. Now run up
to Gamestop and ask the guy behind the counter which handheld is selling
better. Don't forget to listen when he gives you a reply.

> Don't let the facts get in your way. The PSP was outselling the DS until
> Nintendo started with their colored units and pack in deals. Even with
> these
> deals the PSP is keeping up and will soon start to outsell it again.
> Please
> note that the PSP has sold 892,000 units this year and the DS has sold
> 904,000
> units.

Don't let the facts get in your way. The DS was out last year, so you'll
need to add those in, Mr Dishonesty. Plus, you need to look at world sales,
not just Japan.

Looks like you're pretty hard up to save face, if you're doing this much
selection in your scope. lol.

Pathetic.

--

"Leon Dexter" <leondexterNOSPAM@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>
>> 5. Wrong. The PSP is whats being gobbled up. Even in Japan where the DS
> has
>> been coming out with all kinds of special deals and special colors to
> boost
>> sales its still only neck and neck with the PSP that has no special
>> colors
> or
>> special come on deals.
>

> I don't really want to get involved in this weird thread, but boy, are you
> wrong about the DS and PSP. The DS is over a million units ahead of the
> PSP
> over there. The DS has sold 2.4 million units, the PSP has sold 1.37
> million. Over the last month of tracking (through May), the DS has sold
> 164,000 units, while the PSP has sold 106,000. That's not
> "neck-and-neck".
> The month before was even worse--212,000 vs. 130,000. The DS has caught
> the
> PSP after it's strong start this year and passed its year-to-date numbers,
> and continues to pull away.
> Here in the US, the DS is about 700,000 units ahead, despite Sony's
> high-profile launch.

Just curious but what exactly was this "high profile launch?" Cause they
really did little to promote it before or during the release...

MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:
> It supports so many things(downloaded porn movies being my favorite)

Can you name a time when you need a portable system to watch porn on?

joemono

In article <42aa7041$0$37104$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
fredliken@toocool4school.com says...

>"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>
>> Don't let the facts get in your way. The PSP was outselling the DS until
>> Nintendo started with their colored units and pack in deals. Even with
>> these
>> deals the PSP is keeping up and will soon start to outsell it again.
>> Please
>> note that the PSP has sold 892,000 units this year and the DS has sold
>> 904,000
>> units.
>
>Don't let the facts get in your way. The DS was out last year, so you'll
>need to add those in, Mr Dishonesty. Plus, you need to look at world sales,
>not just Japan.
>
>Looks like you're pretty hard up to save face, if you're doing this much
>selection in your scope. lol.
>
>Pathetic.

What part of "this year" do you not understand Mr. Dipshit. Why should we add
in last years sales in to THIS YEAR SALES NUMBERS. Get back to me on that one.

Mr. Dexter wrote:
"Over the last month of tracking (through May), the DS has sold
164,000 units, while the PSP has sold 106,000. That's not "neck-and-neck".
The month before was even worse--212,000 vs. 130,000."

Total sales for the year place the DS at 904,000 units and the PSP at 892,000
units which means they are neck and neck. Sorry if the truth hurts you. We all
know what the future holds for the PSP so just go ahead and kiss up to me right
now so it doesn't hurt so much later.

> What part of "this year" do you not understand Mr. Dipshit. Why should we
> add
> in last years sales in to THIS YEAR SALES NUMBERS. Get back to me on that
> one.

Um, because that's the only way to judge which has sold more. It's simple,
my retarded friend. Market penetration doesn't look at how many were sold
in one little slice of time, but rather the whole time. It doesn't matter
how many were sold this year if the user base is larger for the DS. Also,
looking just at this year is rediculous, because the PSP has it's launch
this year and therefore would have an artificial boost in sales if you cut
out the DS launch.

Like I said, don't let the facts get in your way. :)

> Total sales for the year place the DS at 904,000 units and the PSP at
> 892,000
> units which means they are neck and neck.

Yep, the PSP had it's launch this year, and it still is behind the DS.
Looks like you were pretty wrong about the whole mess, Pookims.

> Sorry if the truth hurts you.

lol.

> We all
> know what the future holds for the PSP so just go ahead and kiss up to me
> right
> now so it doesn't hurt so much later.

Why would I? I've been right every time and you've been a fool. :)

In article <vICqe.29196$iU.15040@lakeread05>,
massivegrooves@massivegrooves.net says...

>--
>

>"Leon Dexter" <leondexterNOSPAM@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>>
>>> 5. Wrong. The PSP is whats being gobbled up. Even in Japan where the DS
>> has
>>> been coming out with all kinds of special deals and special colors to
>> boost
>>> sales its still only neck and neck with the PSP that has no special
>>> colors
>> or
>>> special come on deals.
>>

>> I don't really want to get involved in this weird thread, but boy, are you
>> wrong about the DS and PSP. The DS is over a million units ahead of the
>> PSP
>> over there. The DS has sold 2.4 million units, the PSP has sold 1.37
>> million. Over the last month of tracking (through May), the DS has sold
>> 164,000 units, while the PSP has sold 106,000. That's not
>> "neck-and-neck".
>> The month before was even worse--212,000 vs. 130,000. The DS has caught
>> the
>> PSP after it's strong start this year and passed its year-to-date numbers,
>> and continues to pull away.
>> Here in the US, the DS is about 700,000 units ahead, despite Sony's
>> high-profile launch.
>
>Just curious but what exactly was this "high profile launch?" Cause they
>really did little to promote it before or during the release...

LOL!! I can tell you one place where it had a high profile launch....Freds
house where I'm sure Freds family was crawling the walls having to deal with
poor little Freddy being in such a tizzy.

>>Just curious but what exactly was this "high profile launch?" Cause they
>>really did little to promote it before or during the release...
>
> LOL!! I can tell you one place where it had a high profile launch....Freds
> house where I'm sure Freds family was crawling the walls having to deal
> with
> poor little Freddy being in such a tizzy.

LMFAO!

In article <42ab24d3$0$2519$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
fredliken@toocool4school.com says...

>"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>
>> What part of "this year" do you not understand Mr. Dipshit. Why should we
>> add
>> in last years sales in to THIS YEAR SALES NUMBERS. Get back to me on that
>> one.
>
>Um, because that's the only way to judge which has sold more. It's simple,
>my retarded friend. Market penetration doesn't look at how many were sold
>in one little slice of time, but rather the whole time. It doesn't matter
>how many were sold this year if the user base is larger for the DS. Also,
>looking just at this year is rediculous, because the PSP has it's launch
>this year and therefore would have an artificial boost in sales if you cut
>out the DS launch.
>
>Like I said, don't let the facts get in your way. :)

Read the original post and realize that he was talking about this years sales
and not(specifically the last two months) and not total sales to date. You
must realize that retail tracking tracks many different sales numbers
including everything we've been talking about. Surely you understand this. No
matter though because the PSP will soon be leading in overall sales too. Make
sure you tape up all the glass in your house right now because things are
going to get messy when the PSP starts to clean plow and you start breaking
glass with all the throwing of bullshit you will be doing.

>> Total sales for the year place the DS at 904,000 units and the PSP at
>> 892,000
>> units which means they are neck and neck.
>
>Yep, the PSP had it's launch this year, and it still is behind the DS.
>Looks like you were pretty wrong about the whole mess, Pookims.

I wasn't wrong about it. Just wait till this time next year and you will
realize just how right little Pookims JoJo was.

>> Sorry if the truth hurts you.
>
>lol.
>
>> We all
>> know what the future holds for the PSP so just go ahead and kiss up to me
>> right
>> now so it doesn't hurt so much later.
>
>Why would I? I've been right every time and you've been a fool. :)

Right about what? Being the dumbass that you are? Ok you got me on that one.

"massivegrooves" <massivegrooves@massivegrooves.net> wrote in message

> Just curious but what exactly was this "high profile launch?" Cause they
> really did little to promote it before or during the release...

What, you didn't see it on the news? I sure did, and I don't even have
TV--I caught it while out somewhere. They made a big deal of it,
interviewed people waiting in line, etc. The DS sure didn't get attention
like that.

> "massivegrooves" <massivegrooves@massivegrooves.net> wrote in message
>>
>> Just curious but what exactly was this "high profile launch?" Cause they
>> really did little to promote it before or during the release...
>
> What, you didn't see it on the news? I sure did, and I don't even have
> TV--I caught it while out somewhere. They made a big deal of it,
> interviewed people waiting in line, etc. The DS sure didn't get attention
> like that.

The "news" is a lot different than commercials which were completely absent
until AFTER launch or an MTV special. Or even a G4 TV special for that
matter. Sony dropped the ball in terms of hype.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

--

"Leon Dexter" <leondexterNOSPAM@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> "massivegrooves" <massivegrooves@massivegrooves.net> wrote in message
>>
>> Just curious but what exactly was this "high profile launch?" Cause they
>> really did little to promote it before or during the release...
>
> What, you didn't see it on the news? I sure did, and I don't even have
> TV--I caught it while out somewhere. They made a big deal of it,
> interviewed people waiting in line, etc. The DS sure didn't get attention
> like that.

There was some, but what I saw it was pretty slim. And there was really no
advertising to speak of as far Tv goes leading into the release of it. The
PSP launch was far from being high profile...many people didn't even know it
had been released.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

In article <42ab24d3$0$2519$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
fredliken@toocool4school.com says...

>"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message

>Yep, the PSP had it's launch this year, and it still is behind the DS.
>Looks like you were pretty wrong about the whole mess, Pookims.

Game, set and match goes to Pookims.....

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/06/10/screens_6127362.html?page=4

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/driving/granturismo/index.html

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/driving/wrc/index.html

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/daxter/index.html

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/adventure/medievil/index.html

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/crisiscorefinalfantasyvii/index.html

Oh yeah baby...let the good times roll!!!

In article <62Hqe.2909$jX6.819@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
leondexterNOSPAM@earthlink.net says...

>"massivegrooves" <massivegrooves@massivegrooves.net> wrote in message
>>
>> Just curious but what exactly was this "high profile launch?" Cause they
>> really did little to promote it before or during the release...
>
>What, you didn't see it on the news? I sure did, and I don't even have
>TV--I caught it while out somewhere. They made a big deal of it,
>interviewed people waiting in line, etc. The DS sure didn't get attention
>like that.

It wasn't as big of deal with fewer units being sold.

jojo@cox.net (MS#1Fanboy-JoJo) writes:
> I have only stated the fact that the PSP will kick the DS in the ass in the
> long run. It supports so many things(downloaded porn movies being my
> favorite) that the DS simply can't compete.

Now that I don't understand. How is a portable good for porn? Both of your
hands are occupied holding the PSP. You can't exactly watch it on the train
either. That is one application, I think, that is better for the home
entertainment system in the darkened living room :).

--
Cheers, The Rhythm is around me,
The Rhythm has control.