Ninten...do?

World of Warcraft. Not been playing consoles. Not good.
Games...backlogged. I still have an unopened copy of Metroid Prime 2, not
because I don't want to play it, but because I need to finish other games
first. Damn. Not happy about this. Need more hours.

So, how's everyone? Who's the troll(s) in these parts?
--
A god, an angel and a detective. What do they have in common? Not a thing,
and thats what makes it fun.

    Hi

    > Games...backlogged. I still have an unopened copy of Metroid Prime 2, not
    > because I don't want to play it, but because I need to finish other games
    > first. Damn. Not happy about this. Need more hours.

    I am backlogging games to, but for other reasons. i always buy the games
    i want when i get a cheap ocassion to buy them. there are about 20 games
    i didnt play till now in my shelf which i will play this summer.

    i buy the games the moment when they finally price drop to about 33%
    of the original price and only buy about one or two games when they
    come out per year, this year so far it has ben resident evil 4, and it
    will be the new zelda.

    Chris
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Seth wrote:
    >I still have an unopened copy of Metroid Prime 2, not
    >because I don't want to play it, but because I need to finish other games
    >first. Damn. Not happy about this. Need more hours.

    Same here, I have a copy of Eternal Darkness that I have only touched
    for 10 minutes.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Seth wrote:
    >I still have an unopened copy of Metroid Prime 2, not
    >because I don't want to play it, but because I need to finish other games
    >first. Damn. Not happy about this. Need more hours.

    Same here, I have a copy of Eternal Darkness and Metroid Prime 2 that I
    have only touched for 10 minutes each.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Seth" <d@d.d> wrote

    > World of Warcraft.

    Ditto.

    > Not been playing consoles. Not good. Games...backlogged. I still have an
    > unopened copy of Metroid Prime 2, not because I don't want to play it, but
    > because I need to finish other games first. Damn.

    I hear you. I've got a few started, but they aren't competing.

    > Not happy about this. Need more hours.

    True.

    > So, how's everyone? Who's the troll(s) in these parts?

    Raspberry Beret, but that will change soon, name not trolling and Boody
    Bandit

    Not too many in this group.

Console Gaming Games World Of Warcraft Video Games