Jacko is INNOCENT!

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Is anyone else looking forward to a Moonwalker SEQUEL?! Why isn't that on a
SEGA CLASSICS disk?
137 answers Last reply
More about jacko innocent
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    as sick as he looked coming out that courtroom, it wouldn't suprise me
    if he is dead within the next 5 years.......is it just me, or does he
    and Janet have the exact same nose job? Without Janet's boobs, I
    couldn't tell them apart.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "theOne" <theone.usenet@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > as sick as he looked coming out that courtroom, it wouldn't suprise me
    > if he is dead within the next 5 years.......is it just me, or does he
    > and Janet have the exact same nose job? Without Janet's boobs, I
    > couldn't tell them apart.

    That was Latoya.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Janet was there too though no? That's what the news corrospondent said.
    It looked like Janet to me but I could be mistaken.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    hmmm....with that beatles money coming in and the standing ovation
    coming out of the courtroom, I don't think his career of courting young
    boys and making millions is over with yet. Probably just needs to sell
    a couple of ferris wheels in the interim.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "theOne" <theone.usenet@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > as sick as he looked coming out that courtroom, it wouldn't suprise me
    > if he is dead within the next 5 years.......is it just me, or does he
    > and Janet have the exact same nose job? Without Janet's boobs, I
    > couldn't tell them apart.

    I swore Janet and Micheal were the same person for years,untill she started
    wearing more revealing clothing in the mid 90's.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    well I'll take your word for it. They all looked a bit less
    unattractive without the proper lighting compensation (in the sunlight)
    Musta been LaToya although that didn't look like her rack..
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
    > Is anyone else looking forward to a Moonwalker SEQUEL?! Why isn't that on
    > a SEGA CLASSICS disk?

    Honestly, IMHO it was ok the first time through but was kind of tedious
    after a while and just wasn't that great of a game. Not much replay value.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
    >> Is anyone else looking forward to a Moonwalker SEQUEL?! Why isn't that
    >> on a SEGA CLASSICS disk?
    >>

    > Honestly, IMHO it was ok the first time through but was kind of tedious
    > after a while and just wasn't that great of a game. Not much replay
    > value.

    But now it could be in 3D!
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    > "Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
    >>> Is anyone else looking forward to a Moonwalker SEQUEL?! Why isn't that
    >>> on a SEGA CLASSICS disk?
    >>>

    >> Honestly, IMHO it was ok the first time through but was kind of tedious
    >> after a while and just wasn't that great of a game. Not much replay
    >> value.
    >
    > But now it could be in 3D!

    lol
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    That's an insult to Janet....

    theOne wrote:
    > as sick as he looked coming out that courtroom, it wouldn't suprise me
    > if he is dead within the next 5 years.......is it just me, or does he
    > and Janet have the exact same nose job? Without Janet's boobs, I
    > couldn't tell them apart.

  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Fred Liken wrote:
    > Is anyone else looking forward to a Moonwalker SEQUEL?! Why isn't that on a
    > SEGA CLASSICS disk?

    Young boys everywhere RUN AND HIDE!
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    You're probably safe as long as you stay away from the ranch...

    Smart Feet wrote:
    > Fred Liken wrote:
    >
    >> Is anyone else looking forward to a Moonwalker SEQUEL?! Why isn't
    >> that on a SEGA CLASSICS disk?
    >>

    > Young boys everywhere RUN AND HIDE!
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
    > Is anyone else looking forward to a Moonwalker SEQUEL?! Why isn't that on
    > SEGA CLASSICS disk?

    I figure his next album title or new hit songs will be called something like
    "Not That Bad" or "Neverland Thriller" or "ABC Aquitted By Confusion"
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    > Janet was there too though no? That's what the news
    > corrospondent said.
    > It looked like Janet to me but I could be mistaken.

    Janet's nose is not nearly as bad as Michael's or Latoya's.
    She is still an attractive woman.
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    well, I was thinking like that too until the "mom" got on the stand. If
    there were anyone that single-handedly lost the case for the
    prosecution, it was that money grubbing crack whore. Reasonable doubt
    that it didn't go down like that? I think so.

    but hey, civil liberties are nice :) I heard just the other day, that
    kitchen knives are being outlawed in the UK.That's right..... Kitchen
    Knives. Not too mention, no guns and and no multimedia (movies etc.)
    considered profane by the gov't. No relevance, I know you're
    in.....Germany?.....but do you have similar laws? It would seem only a
    matter of time before Brits are all wearing orange jumpsuits and
    barcodes on their necks.
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    >It might come as a surprise but most people in Europe are pretty happy that
    >guns aren't readily available in the local Walmart.

    NO surprise. I've spoken with people about this before. BTW, no
    Wal-Mart around me sells guns and they're not "readily available"
    if you abide by the law. Truthfully, we Americans are a sporty type and
    I don't see the holistic harm. I used to go hunting with my father
    and plan on buying a new weapon very soon. Sure we have the occasional
    shooting go down but I really think gun violence in this country is
    exaggerated way too much. The actual people committing most crimes
    aren't registered users and shouldn't have guns anyways. So what
    would banning guns do? Take away the protection from registered owners
    and leave them in the hands of criminals? Also, looking at gun violence
    according to statistics, we have more than 5x the population of Britain
    so even if guns were allowed over there (or similar population), it
    would be expected that we'd have more deaths attributed to firearms.
    But hey, that's helping to control the human population I don't
    blame your country though. I've seen the senile crowds. Guns and
    Football (Soccer) DO NOT mix. ;)

    >> and and no multimedia (movies etc.)

    >True, but if you know where to look you can get your hands on pretty much
    >anything :-) But, yep, this is a 4king disgrace. We are treated like
    >children who need parental supervision.

    Agreed.

    >As opposed to check shirts, driving pick up trucks, carrying shot guns and
    >listening to Billy Ray Cyrus?!? :-)

    You watch too much TV.
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    man, I am so out of whack with the Jacksons..... :(
    But I know that Michael's dad looks like a 1982 Miami Pimp.
    "Beat itttt, Beat it"
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Mo,
    Also, here is an article you should find interesting....
    http://capmag.com/article.asp?ID=2205

    murders, it has already surpassed the United States in rates of robbery
    and burglary. Moreover, in recent years the murder rate in England has
    been going up under still more severe gun control laws, while the
    murder rate in the United States has been going down as more and more
    states have allowed private citizens to carry concealed weapons -- and
    have begun locking up more criminals.

    It's not about controlling crime, it's about controlling you.
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Fred Liken wrote:
    > "Christoph Kögler" <cronoz@gmx.de> wrote in message
    > >i hope one day they will finally get him and punish him
    > > as he deserves.
    > >
    > > but thats america, you can molest as many childs as you
    > > want as long as you are a celeb.
    >
    > He's innocent. That was proven.

    See, this is why you've become a troll in my eyes. Besides this
    off-topic crossposting thread, you know very well how the judicial
    system works. Michael Jackson was found *not guilty*. He wasn't
    "proven to be innocent."
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    > well I'll take your word for it. They all looked a bit less
    > unattractive without the proper lighting compensation (in the sunlight)
    > Musta been LaToya although that didn't look like her rack..

    Latoya got a boob job long before Janet. Don't you remember the Playboy
    centerfold with the boa constrictor. My mom bought it out of curiosity and
    showed it to me. She wasn't such a freak back then and it didn't look half
    bad at all.
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    >"Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
    >
    >> >i hope one day they will finally get him and punish him
    >> > as he deserves.
    >> >
    >> > but thats america, you can molest as many childs as you
    >> > want as long as you are a celeb.
    >>
    >> He's innocent. That was proven.
    >
    > See, this is why you've become a troll in my eyes. Besides this
    > off-topic crossposting thread,

    It was a post about MOONWALKER THE VIDEO GAME. Sega is an independant shop
    that can make games for any of the systems.

    > you know very well how the judicial
    > system works. Michael Jackson was found *not guilty*. He wasn't
    > "proven to be innocent."

    Yeah, you're right. Poor wording.
  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    theOne wrote:
    > as sick as he looked coming out that courtroom, it wouldn't suprise me
    > if he is dead within the next 5 years.......is it just me, or does he
    > and Janet have the exact same nose job? Without Janet's boobs, I
    > couldn't tell them apart.

    Beeb correspondent said yesterday he is 5ft 11 and weighs only 6 and half
    stone. He lost 2 stone in about a month. The guy is ill.
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    wouldn't you be ill if you faced the possibility of going to jail for 7 - 10
    yrs ..... I know I would be

    "Beck" <my_bulkmail@btopenworld.invalid> wrote in message
    > theOne wrote:
    > > as sick as he looked coming out that courtroom, it wouldn't suprise me
    > > if he is dead within the next 5 years.......is it just me, or does he
    > > and Janet have the exact same nose job? Without Janet's boobs, I
    > > couldn't tell them apart.
    >
    > Beeb correspondent said yesterday he is 5ft 11 and weighs only 6 and half
    > stone. He lost 2 stone in about a month. The guy is ill.

  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    The_Rock wrote:
    > wouldn't you be ill if you faced the possibility of going to jail for
    > 7 - 10 yrs ..... I know I would be
    >

    > "Beck" <my_bulkmail@btopenworld.invalid> wrote in message
    >> theOne wrote:
    >>> as sick as he looked coming out that courtroom, it wouldn't suprise
    >>> me if he is dead within the next 5 years.......is it just me, or
    >>> does he and Janet have the exact same nose job? Without Janet's
    >>> boobs, I couldn't tell them apart.
    >>
    >> Beeb correspondent said yesterday he is 5ft 11 and weighs only 6 and
    >> half stone. He lost 2 stone in about a month. The guy is ill.

    Indeed I would be. But he was probably ill before this all started.
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    > The_Rock wrote:
    >> wouldn't you be ill if you faced the possibility of going to jail for
    >> 7 - 10 yrs ..... I know I would be
    >>

    >> "Beck" <my_bulkmail@btopenworld.invalid> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Beeb correspondent said yesterday he is 5ft 11 and weighs only 6 and
    >>> half stone. He lost 2 stone in about a month. The guy is ill.
    >
    > Indeed I would be. But he was probably ill before this all started.

    He for sure was. Probably when he got the IRS bill.
  26. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Fred Liken wrote:
    > "Christoph Kögler" <cronoz@gmx.de> wrote in message
    > >i hope one day they will finally get him and punish him
    > > as he deserves.
    > >
    > > but thats america, you can molest as many childs as you
    > > want as long as you are a celeb.
    >
    > He's innocent. That was proven.

    > See, this is why you've become a troll in my eyes.

    Bout time you came around
  27. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    i hope one day they will finally get him and punish him
    as he deserves.

    but thats america, you can molest as many childs as you
    want as long as you are a celeb.

    chris
  28. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "Christoph Kögler" <cronoz@gmx.de> wrote in message
    >i hope one day they will finally get him and punish him
    > as he deserves.
    >
    > but thats america, you can molest as many childs as you
    > want as long as you are a celeb.

    He's innocent. That was proven.
  29. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    Hi

    > I swore Janet and Micheal were the same person for years,untill she
    > started
    > wearing more revealing clothing in the mid 90's.

    They equipped that cyborg with inflateble breasts operated
    by air pressure. dont be fooled, there is only one model, it
    is just kind of a changeling... :O)

    Chris
  30. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    heheh.....yeee haw....

    hey did you check out that capmag link I posted?

    interesting snip:
    It was during this period of severe restrictions on owning firearms
    that crime rates in general, and the murder rate in particular, began
    to rise in England. "As the number of legal firearms have dwindled, the
    numbers of armed crimes have risen," Professor Malcolm points out.

    In 1954, there were only a dozen armed robberies in London but, by the
    1990s, there were more than a hundred times as many. In England, as in
    the United States, drastic crackdowns on gun ownership by law-abiding
    citizens were accompanied by ever greater leniency to criminals. In
    both countries, this turned out to be a formula for disaster.

    While England has not yet reached the American level of murders, it has
    already surpassed the United States in rates of robbery and burglary.
    Moreover, in recent years the murder rate in England has been going up
    under still more severe gun control laws, while the murder rate in the
    United States has been going down as more and more states have allowed
    private citizens to carry concealed weapons -- and have begun locking
    up more criminals.

    In both countries, facts have no effect whatever on the dogmas of gun
    control zealots. The fact that most guns used to murder people in
    England were not legally purchased has no effect on their faith in gun
    control laws there, any more than faith in such laws here is affected
    by the fact that the gun used by the recent Beltway snipers was not
    purchased legally either.

    In England as in America, sensational gun crimes have been seized upon
    and used politically to promote crackdowns on gun ownership by
    law-abiding citizens, while doing nothing about criminals. American
    zealots for the Brady bill say nothing about the fact that the man who
    shot James Brady and tried to assassinate President Reagan has been out
    walking the streets on furlough.

    food for thought.....

    which part of CA did you visit? I'm moving to the Bay area next year.
  31. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    > >It might come as a surprise but most people in Europe are pretty happy
    that
    > >guns aren't readily available in the local Walmart.
    >
    > NO surprise. I've spoken with people about this before. BTW, no
    > Wal-Mart around me sells guns and they're not "readily available"
    > if you abide by the law.

    That's interesting to note.

    > Truthfully, we Americans are a sporty type and
    > I don't see the holistic harm. I used to go hunting with my father
    > and plan on buying a new weapon very soon.

    I think this boils down to a cultural difference. I simply can't see the
    pleasure in it. hey, don't get me wrong, I'm no knee jerk reactionary who
    shouts MURDERER when someone shoots a deer, but it's just not something I
    personally would never enjoy and, in truth, I don't know anyone that would
    around here. Hunting is highly stigmatized in this country, especially
    hunting with dogs, and tends to be pursued by the more affluent members of
    society, and as a result seems very elitist. I'm fairly sure that the same
    is not true in the States.

    > Sure we have the occasional
    > shooting go down but I really think gun violence in this country is
    > exaggerated way too much.

    Check these sites. Admittedly the data is a few years out of date, but
    things can't have changed that much, that quickly.

    http://www.cagv.org/compdeth.html
    http://www.endevil.com/guncontrol.html

    > The actual people committing most crimes
    > aren't registered users and shouldn't have guns anyways. So what
    > would banning guns do? Take away the protection from registered owners
    > and leave them in the hands of criminals?

    That's a good point. Similar to creating a black market in drugs.
    Criminalise it and, logically, you hand the market over to the criminal
    element of society.

    > Also, looking at gun violence
    > according to statistics, we have more than 5x the population of Britain
    > so even if guns were allowed over there (or similar population), it
    > would be expected that we'd have more deaths attributed to firearms.

    Thing is, the figures I'm looking at relate to deaths per 100,000 or 200,000
    of the population size, so the actual population figure is irrelevant.

    > I don't
    > blame your country though. I've seen the senile crowds. Guns and
    > Football (Soccer) DO NOT mix. ;)

    Not too sure about senile. More like frenzied, rabid animals.

    > >As opposed to check shirts, driving pick up trucks, carrying shot guns
    and
    > >listening to Billy Ray Cyrus?!? >
    > You watch too much TV.

    I was, of course, being vaguely ironic. I was lucky enough to spend three
    months in California last year, so I am well aware of the fact that only
    half of Americans fall into that category.... ;-)
  32. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Mattinglyfan (deez nuts) wrote:

    > My mom bought it out of curiosity and showed it to me.
    > She wasn't such a freak back then and it didn't look half
    > bad at all.

    That's not a nice thing to say about your mom :)
  33. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    I hear you; you're absolutely right.
    That "mini-story is interesting :). Tell me more. Why did you stay in
    the airport for.....multiple days?
  34. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "Bram" <spamdustbin@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Mattinglyfan (deez nuts) wrote:
    >
    >> My mom bought it out of curiosity and showed it to me.
    >> She wasn't such a freak back then and it didn't look half
    >> bad at all.
    >
    > That's not a nice thing to say about your mom :)

    But, we are learning quite a bit about Mattinglyfan and why he's like he is.
  35. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    > heheh.....yeee haw....
    >
    > hey did you check out that capmag link I posted?

    I did indeed. Very interesting stuff. I've never been an advocate of the
    banning of anything, as the way I see it, by making it taboo and illicit,
    you simply make it more desirable. But, with guns, at least in my lifetime,
    they have simply never been available to regular citizens, so it's not a
    case that it feels that they have been banned - basically, what you've never
    had, you never miss. It's a recurring theme in the media at the moment to
    report any gun related death in Britain, and, of course, pretty much all of
    them are gang/drug related, so it seems to me that tackling the illicit gun
    ownership isn't the key. It's tackling the drug problem that should be
    first on the list, but this will never happen whilst we have as right
    leaning a Prime Minister as we do at the moment. It's a poliitical hot
    potato that simply can't be touched, as the only way to get it out of the
    hands of criminals is to decriminalise it, and the overly vocal moral
    minority simply won't allow that to happen. Blind fools.

    > which part of CA did you visit? I'm moving to the Bay area next year.

    I envy you my friend. I was in San Francisco for a couple of months, and LA
    for a couple of weeks. Absolutely loved SF, and the truth is we didn't want
    to leave, but thought LA was a hole I'm afraid. Not helped by the fact that
    we slept in the airport every night so we were pretty tired by the end of
    it. Dodging security guards can be pretty draining :-)
  36. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    not me. buy house, buy new car, divest the rest between money market,
    mutual funds, and and my IRA and live off the interest..... I'll be all
    set. Hey....People might idolize the person that get butt rammed in
    different countries.......or maybe I'll that reality show on VH1 with
    has-been stars. I should fall into that bucket perfectly :)
  37. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    > "Bram" <spamdustbin@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> Mattinglyfan (deez nuts) wrote:
    >>
    >>> My mom bought it out of curiosity and showed it to me.
    >>> She wasn't such a freak back then and it didn't look half
    >>> bad at all.
    >>
    >> That's not a nice thing to say about your mom :)
    >
    > But, we are learning quite a bit about Mattinglyfan and why he's like he
    > is.

    Nothing explains why you are a dick though.
  38. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    In article <1118761177.381293.159990@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    holleyrp@delanet.com says...

    >Fred Liken wrote:
    >> "Christoph K=F6gler" <cronoz@gmx.de> wrote in message
    >> >i hope one day they will finally get him and punish him
    >> > as he deserves.
    >> >
    >> > but thats america, you can molest as many childs as you
    >> > want as long as you are a celeb.
    >>
    >> He's innocent. That was proven.
    >
    >See, this is why you've become a troll in my eyes.

    Oops.....I never relized he wasn't one.
  39. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    > In article <1118761177.381293.159990@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    > holleyrp@delanet.com says...
    >>

    >>Fred Liken wrote:
    >>> "Christoph K=F6gler" <cronoz@gmx.de> wrote in message

    >>> He's innocent. That was proven.
    >>
    >>See, this is why you've become a troll in my eyes.
    >
    > Oops.....I never relized he wasn't one.

    I could've sworn when I called him one a couple months back I was told
    different ;-)
  40. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    >> In article <1118761177.381293.159990@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    >> holleyrp@delanet.com says...

    >>>See, this is why you've become a troll in my eyes.
    >>
    >> Oops.....I never relized he wasn't one.
    >
    > I could've sworn when I called him one a couple months back I was told
    > different ;-)

    Its like when you friends tell you that your girlfriend is a bitch/ho.
    Sometimes you are so enamored that you can't see it until you spend some
    time. If only someone had warned Jojo sooner, he would have more money for
    games.
  41. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

    > "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    >>> In article <1118761177.381293.159990@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    >>> holleyrp@delanet.com says...

    >>> Oops.....I never relized he wasn't one.
    >>
    >> I could've sworn when I called him one a couple months back I was told
    >> different ;-)
    >>

    > Its like when you friends tell you that your girlfriend is a bitch/ho.
    > Sometimes you are so enamored that you can't see it until you spend some
    > time. If only someone had warned Jojo sooner, he would have more money
    > for games.

    Remind me to never read one of your replies 1st thing in the morning while
    drinking coffee.
    Excuse while I grab some paper towels, DICK! ;-)
  42. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Mattinglyfan (deez nuts) wrote:
    > "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    > > In article <ycSdnQEppMDF-SzfRVn-tg@suscom.com>, boodybandit@hotmail.com
    > > says...
    > >>

    > >>"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

    > >>Remind me to never read one of your replies 1st thing in the morning while
    > >>drinking coffee.
    > >>Excuse while I grab some paper towels, DICK! ;-)
    > >>

    > > I said I never relized he wasn't one.
    > >

    > I was referring to RPH. I think for a while their shared political views
    > clouded Rob's judgment. He didn't see that the guy was an intentional dick
    > to everyone and really took to defending him. The whole time, I was trying
    > to tell him that his "bitch" was a "bitch".

    My judgement was never clouded. When he is being objective in his
    posts I have no problem with him. When I feel he stoops to trolling, I
    will call him on it just like anyone else around here, including
    yourself.

    He's no more a "dick" around here than you, Jojo or Bandit.

    And for what it's worth, he is correct in calling you a pirate for
    stealing movies for your PSP. Burning them from your own DVD collect
    is one thing (and perfectly acceptable), renting movies to rip to a
    memory card is pirating.

    > My comment to you was about your ex-wife and not the current ho (Fred).
  43. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    To Robert P. Holley (the official unofficial alt.games.video.xbox
    moderator)

    arrrgghhhh! ya scurvy bastards......arghhhh!!!! LOL, the funny thing
    is, I sleep great every night. Rob, do you think society will send
    pirates to the gallows....or worse, god will exile them to hell for
    downloading.......suspect..... footage? Sheesh.... I hope not. My wife
    is an angel though, so I was hoping for a free ticket.

    :>)

    To Fred:
    If pirating is a crime, then surely, your insults to others should be
    too ;>)

    "I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance....errr....download
    today".
  44. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Word of the Day= ILK

    damn! You guys are literary geniuses or extremely metro sexual. I had
    to go to the dictionary with that one.
  45. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    ohhh I'm sure he's diligently "compiling" a relief pitch(er) in the pen
    as we speak. lol, lemmee go make some popcorn ; I'll be riiiggghht
    back. GO CUBBIES!
  46. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    > ohhh I'm sure he's diligently "compiling" a relief pitch(er) in the pen
    > as we speak. lol, lemmee go make some popcorn ; I'll be riiiggghht
    > back. GO CUBBIES!

    Yeah, that's who'd I think of when I think of a bullpen.......not!
  47. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    damn Fred, This is a first to play the maturity guise huh? Niice (to
    anyone that hasn't seen your previous posts)! heheheheh.
  48. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Inflammatory? If I am, please don't allow me to take your thunder away.
    After all, you're undisputed king of inflammatory :)

    And secondly, you've given me more props than him in the past schmuck,
    magically appearing more than one of my flame threads. Ohh, how your
    memory deceives you. Why, just look at you know. So rational; so
    pacified. Obviously you're out of your element because in your natural
    state, you're a raving lunatic; starting arguments wherever you can.
    LOL at you too.
  49. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    cliché'
    Something (as a menu item) that has become overly familiar or
    commonplace

    NOPE, Guess again....

    Fred, YOU'VE LOST THAAAATTT LOOOOOVVVINGGG
    FEEELLIIINNGGG....WHOOAAA....THAT LOVING FEELING..........

Console Gaming Games Video Nintendo Video Games