Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Jacko is INNOCENT!

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 8:32:34 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Is anyone else looking forward to a Moonwalker SEQUEL?! Why isn't that on a
SEGA CLASSICS disk?

More about : jacko innocent

June 13, 2005 8:32:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

as sick as he looked coming out that courtroom, it wouldn't suprise me
if he is dead within the next 5 years.......is it just me, or does he
and Janet have the exact same nose job? Without Janet's boobs, I
couldn't tell them apart.
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 8:32:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"theOne" <theone.usenet@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1118698745.220493.326350@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> as sick as he looked coming out that courtroom, it wouldn't suprise me
> if he is dead within the next 5 years.......is it just me, or does he
> and Janet have the exact same nose job? Without Janet's boobs, I
> couldn't tell them apart.
>

That was Latoya.
Related resources
June 13, 2005 8:34:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Janet was there too though no? That's what the news corrospondent said.
It looked like Janet to me but I could be mistaken.
June 13, 2005 8:35:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

hmmm....with that beatles money coming in and the standing ovation
coming out of the courtroom, I don't think his career of courting young
boys and making millions is over with yet. Probably just needs to sell
a couple of ferris wheels in the interim.
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 8:43:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"theOne" <theone.usenet@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1118698745.220493.326350@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> as sick as he looked coming out that courtroom, it wouldn't suprise me
> if he is dead within the next 5 years.......is it just me, or does he
> and Janet have the exact same nose job? Without Janet's boobs, I
> couldn't tell them apart.
>
I swore Janet and Micheal were the same person for years,untill she started
wearing more revealing clothing in the mid 90's.
June 13, 2005 9:26:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

well I'll take your word for it. They all looked a bit less
unattractive without the proper lighting compensation (in the sunlight)
Musta been LaToya although that didn't look like her rack..
June 13, 2005 9:41:45 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
news:42adfade$0$90611$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
> Is anyone else looking forward to a Moonwalker SEQUEL?! Why isn't that on
> a SEGA CLASSICS disk?
>

Honestly, IMHO it was ok the first time through but was kind of tedious
after a while and just wasn't that great of a game. Not much replay value.
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 9:41:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:D YmdnatEQeOzYDDfRVn-rA@wideopenwest.com...
>
> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
> news:42adfade$0$90611$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
>> Is anyone else looking forward to a Moonwalker SEQUEL?! Why isn't that
>> on a SEGA CLASSICS disk?
>>
>
> Honestly, IMHO it was ok the first time through but was kind of tedious
> after a while and just wasn't that great of a game. Not much replay
> value.

But now it could be in 3D!
June 13, 2005 10:14:03 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
news:42ae0016$0$90589$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
> "Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:D YmdnatEQeOzYDDfRVn-rA@wideopenwest.com...
>>
>> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
>> news:42adfade$0$90611$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
>>> Is anyone else looking forward to a Moonwalker SEQUEL?! Why isn't that
>>> on a SEGA CLASSICS disk?
>>>
>>
>> Honestly, IMHO it was ok the first time through but was kind of tedious
>> after a while and just wasn't that great of a game. Not much replay
>> value.
>
> But now it could be in 3D!
>

lol
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 11:01:21 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

That's an insult to Janet....


theOne wrote:
> as sick as he looked coming out that courtroom, it wouldn't suprise me
> if he is dead within the next 5 years.......is it just me, or does he
> and Janet have the exact same nose job? Without Janet's boobs, I
> couldn't tell them apart.
>
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 1:35:47 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Fred Liken wrote:
> Is anyone else looking forward to a Moonwalker SEQUEL?! Why isn't that on a
> SEGA CLASSICS disk?
>
>


Young boys everywhere RUN AND HIDE!
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 1:35:48 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

You're probably safe as long as you stay away from the ranch...

Smart Feet wrote:
> Fred Liken wrote:
>
>> Is anyone else looking forward to a Moonwalker SEQUEL?! Why isn't
>> that on a SEGA CLASSICS disk?
>>
>
>
> Young boys everywhere RUN AND HIDE!
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 3:16:48 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
news:42adfade$0$90611$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
> Is anyone else looking forward to a Moonwalker SEQUEL?! Why isn't that on
a
> SEGA CLASSICS disk?
>
>

I figure his next album title or new hit songs will be called something like
"Not That Bad" or "Neverland Thriller" or "ABC Aquitted By Confusion"
June 14, 2005 4:23:07 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"theOne" <theone.usenet@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1118705640.618234.106450@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Janet was there too though no? That's what the news
> corrospondent said.
> It looked like Janet to me but I could be mistaken.
>

Janet's nose is not nearly as bad as Michael's or Latoya's.
She is still an attractive woman.
June 14, 2005 10:27:05 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

well, I was thinking like that too until the "mom" got on the stand. If
there were anyone that single-handedly lost the case for the
prosecution, it was that money grubbing crack whore. Reasonable doubt
that it didn't go down like that? I think so.

but hey, civil liberties are nice :)  I heard just the other day, that
kitchen knives are being outlawed in the UK.That's right..... Kitchen
Knives. Not too mention, no guns and and no multimedia (movies etc.)
considered profane by the gov't. No relevance, I know you're
in.....Germany?.....but do you have similar laws? It would seem only a
matter of time before Brits are all wearing orange jumpsuits and
barcodes on their necks.
June 14, 2005 11:13:37 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

>It might come as a surprise but most people in Europe are pretty happy that
>guns aren't readily available in the local Walmart.

NO surprise. I've spoken with people about this before. BTW, no
Wal-Mart around me sells guns and they're not "readily available"
if you abide by the law. Truthfully, we Americans are a sporty type and
I don't see the holistic harm. I used to go hunting with my father
and plan on buying a new weapon very soon. Sure we have the occasional
shooting go down but I really think gun violence in this country is
exaggerated way too much. The actual people committing most crimes
aren't registered users and shouldn't have guns anyways. So what
would banning guns do? Take away the protection from registered owners
and leave them in the hands of criminals? Also, looking at gun violence
according to statistics, we have more than 5x the population of Britain
so even if guns were allowed over there (or similar population), it
would be expected that we'd have more deaths attributed to firearms.
But hey, that's helping to control the human population I don't
blame your country though. I've seen the senile crowds. Guns and
Football (Soccer) DO NOT mix. ;) 

>> and and no multimedia (movies etc.)

>True, but if you know where to look you can get your hands on pretty much
>anything :-) But, yep, this is a 4king disgrace. We are treated like
>children who need parental supervision.

Agreed.

>As opposed to check shirts, driving pick up trucks, carrying shot guns and
>listening to Billy Ray Cyrus?!? :-)

You watch too much TV.
June 14, 2005 11:18:29 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

man, I am so out of whack with the Jacksons..... :( 
But I know that Michael's dad looks like a 1982 Miami Pimp.
"Beat itttt, Beat it"
June 14, 2005 11:36:41 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Mo,
Also, here is an article you should find interesting....
http://capmag.com/article.asp?ID=2205

Summary: While England has not yet reached the American level of
murders, it has already surpassed the United States in rates of robbery
and burglary. Moreover, in recent years the murder rate in England has
been going up under still more severe gun control laws, while the
murder rate in the United States has been going down as more and more
states have allowed private citizens to carry concealed weapons -- and
have begun locking up more criminals.

It's not about controlling crime, it's about controlling you.
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 11:59:37 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Fred Liken wrote:
> "Christoph Kögler" <cronoz@gmx.de> wrote in message
> news:D 8mj8j$bhn$01$1@news.t-online.com...
> >i hope one day they will finally get him and punish him
> > as he deserves.
> >
> > but thats america, you can molest as many childs as you
> > want as long as you are a celeb.
>
> He's innocent. That was proven.

See, this is why you've become a troll in my eyes. Besides this
off-topic crossposting thread, you know very well how the judicial
system works. Michael Jackson was found *not guilty*. He wasn't
"proven to be innocent."
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 12:07:03 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"theOne" <theone.usenet@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1118708802.736076.292090@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> well I'll take your word for it. They all looked a bit less
> unattractive without the proper lighting compensation (in the sunlight)
> Musta been LaToya although that didn't look like her rack..
>

Latoya got a boob job long before Janet. Don't you remember the Playboy
centerfold with the boa constrictor. My mom bought it out of curiosity and
showed it to me. She wasn't such a freak back then and it didn't look half
bad at all.
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 2:57:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

>"Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
>
>> >i hope one day they will finally get him and punish him
>> > as he deserves.
>> >
>> > but thats america, you can molest as many childs as you
>> > want as long as you are a celeb.
>>
>> He's innocent. That was proven.
>
> See, this is why you've become a troll in my eyes. Besides this
> off-topic crossposting thread,

It was a post about MOONWALKER THE VIDEO GAME. Sega is an independant shop
that can make games for any of the systems.

> you know very well how the judicial
> system works. Michael Jackson was found *not guilty*. He wasn't
> "proven to be innocent."

Yeah, you're right. Poor wording.
June 14, 2005 3:14:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

theOne wrote:
> as sick as he looked coming out that courtroom, it wouldn't suprise me
> if he is dead within the next 5 years.......is it just me, or does he
> and Janet have the exact same nose job? Without Janet's boobs, I
> couldn't tell them apart.

Beeb correspondent said yesterday he is 5ft 11 and weighs only 6 and half
stone. He lost 2 stone in about a month. The guy is ill.
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 3:14:06 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

wouldn't you be ill if you faced the possibility of going to jail for 7 - 10
yrs ..... I know I would be


"Beck" <my_bulkmail@btopenworld.invalid> wrote in message
news:3h7ovsFfmm39U1@individual.net...
> theOne wrote:
> > as sick as he looked coming out that courtroom, it wouldn't suprise me
> > if he is dead within the next 5 years.......is it just me, or does he
> > and Janet have the exact same nose job? Without Janet's boobs, I
> > couldn't tell them apart.
>
> Beeb correspondent said yesterday he is 5ft 11 and weighs only 6 and half
> stone. He lost 2 stone in about a month. The guy is ill.
>
>
June 14, 2005 4:10:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

The_Rock wrote:
> wouldn't you be ill if you faced the possibility of going to jail for
> 7 - 10 yrs ..... I know I would be
>
>
> "Beck" <my_bulkmail@btopenworld.invalid> wrote in message
> news:3h7ovsFfmm39U1@individual.net...
>> theOne wrote:
>>> as sick as he looked coming out that courtroom, it wouldn't suprise
>>> me if he is dead within the next 5 years.......is it just me, or
>>> does he and Janet have the exact same nose job? Without Janet's
>>> boobs, I couldn't tell them apart.
>>
>> Beeb correspondent said yesterday he is 5ft 11 and weighs only 6 and
>> half stone. He lost 2 stone in about a month. The guy is ill.

Indeed I would be. But he was probably ill before this all started.
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 4:10:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"Beck" <my_bulkmail@btopenworld.invalid> wrote in message
news:3h7s8rFfk3khU1@individual.net...
> The_Rock wrote:
>> wouldn't you be ill if you faced the possibility of going to jail for
>> 7 - 10 yrs ..... I know I would be
>>
>>
>> "Beck" <my_bulkmail@btopenworld.invalid> wrote in message
>> news:3h7ovsFfmm39U1@individual.net...
>>> theOne wrote:
>>>> as sick as he looked coming out that courtroom, it wouldn't suprise
>>>> me if he is dead within the next 5 years.......is it just me, or
>>>> does he and Janet have the exact same nose job? Without Janet's
>>>> boobs, I couldn't tell them apart.
>>>
>>> Beeb correspondent said yesterday he is 5ft 11 and weighs only 6 and
>>> half stone. He lost 2 stone in about a month. The guy is ill.
>
> Indeed I would be. But he was probably ill before this all started.
>

He for sure was. Probably when he got the IRS bill.
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 5:55:30 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
news:1118761177.381293.159990@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...


Fred Liken wrote:
> "Christoph Kögler" <cronoz@gmx.de> wrote in message
> news:D 8mj8j$bhn$01$1@news.t-online.com...
> >i hope one day they will finally get him and punish him
> > as he deserves.
> >
> > but thats america, you can molest as many childs as you
> > want as long as you are a celeb.
>
> He's innocent. That was proven.

> See, this is why you've become a troll in my eyes.

Bout time you came around
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 6:40:50 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

i hope one day they will finally get him and punish him
as he deserves.

but thats america, you can molest as many childs as you
want as long as you are a celeb.

chris
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 6:40:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"Christoph Kögler" <cronoz@gmx.de> wrote in message
news:D 8mj8j$bhn$01$1@news.t-online.com...
>i hope one day they will finally get him and punish him
> as he deserves.
>
> but thats america, you can molest as many childs as you
> want as long as you are a celeb.

He's innocent. That was proven.
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 6:42:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

Hi

> I swore Janet and Micheal were the same person for years,untill she
> started
> wearing more revealing clothing in the mid 90's.

They equipped that cyborg with inflateble breasts operated
by air pressure. dont be fooled, there is only one model, it
is just kind of a changeling... :o )

Chris
June 14, 2005 9:28:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

heheh.....yeee haw....

hey did you check out that capmag link I posted?

interesting snip:
It was during this period of severe restrictions on owning firearms
that crime rates in general, and the murder rate in particular, began
to rise in England. "As the number of legal firearms have dwindled, the
numbers of armed crimes have risen," Professor Malcolm points out.

In 1954, there were only a dozen armed robberies in London but, by the
1990s, there were more than a hundred times as many. In England, as in
the United States, drastic crackdowns on gun ownership by law-abiding
citizens were accompanied by ever greater leniency to criminals. In
both countries, this turned out to be a formula for disaster.

While England has not yet reached the American level of murders, it has
already surpassed the United States in rates of robbery and burglary.
Moreover, in recent years the murder rate in England has been going up
under still more severe gun control laws, while the murder rate in the
United States has been going down as more and more states have allowed
private citizens to carry concealed weapons -- and have begun locking
up more criminals.

In both countries, facts have no effect whatever on the dogmas of gun
control zealots. The fact that most guns used to murder people in
England were not legally purchased has no effect on their faith in gun
control laws there, any more than faith in such laws here is affected
by the fact that the gun used by the recent Beltway snipers was not
purchased legally either.

In England as in America, sensational gun crimes have been seized upon
and used politically to promote crackdowns on gun ownership by
law-abiding citizens, while doing nothing about criminals. American
zealots for the Brady bill say nothing about the fact that the man who
shot James Brady and tried to assassinate President Reagan has been out
walking the streets on furlough.

food for thought.....


which part of CA did you visit? I'm moving to the Bay area next year.
June 15, 2005 4:43:47 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"theOne" <theone.usenet@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1118758417.726014.200680@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> >It might come as a surprise but most people in Europe are pretty happy
that
> >guns aren't readily available in the local Walmart.
>
> NO surprise. I've spoken with people about this before. BTW, no
> Wal-Mart around me sells guns and they're not "readily available"
> if you abide by the law.

That's interesting to note.

> Truthfully, we Americans are a sporty type and
> I don't see the holistic harm. I used to go hunting with my father
> and plan on buying a new weapon very soon.

I think this boils down to a cultural difference. I simply can't see the
pleasure in it. hey, don't get me wrong, I'm no knee jerk reactionary who
shouts MURDERER when someone shoots a deer, but it's just not something I
personally would never enjoy and, in truth, I don't know anyone that would
around here. Hunting is highly stigmatized in this country, especially
hunting with dogs, and tends to be pursued by the more affluent members of
society, and as a result seems very elitist. I'm fairly sure that the same
is not true in the States.

> Sure we have the occasional
> shooting go down but I really think gun violence in this country is
> exaggerated way too much.

Check these sites. Admittedly the data is a few years out of date, but
things can't have changed that much, that quickly.

http://www.cagv.org/compdeth.html
http://www.endevil.com/guncontrol.html

> The actual people committing most crimes
> aren't registered users and shouldn't have guns anyways. So what
> would banning guns do? Take away the protection from registered owners
> and leave them in the hands of criminals?

That's a good point. Similar to creating a black market in drugs.
Criminalise it and, logically, you hand the market over to the criminal
element of society.

> Also, looking at gun violence
> according to statistics, we have more than 5x the population of Britain
> so even if guns were allowed over there (or similar population), it
> would be expected that we'd have more deaths attributed to firearms.

Thing is, the figures I'm looking at relate to deaths per 100,000 or 200,000
of the population size, so the actual population figure is irrelevant.

> I don't
> blame your country though. I've seen the senile crowds. Guns and
> Football (Soccer) DO NOT mix. ;) 

Not too sure about senile. More like frenzied, rabid animals.


> >As opposed to check shirts, driving pick up trucks, carrying shot guns
and
> >listening to Billy Ray Cyrus?!? >
> You watch too much TV.

I was, of course, being vaguely ironic. I was lucky enough to spend three
months in California last year, so I am well aware of the fact that only
half of Americans fall into that category.... ;-)
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 11:43:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Mattinglyfan (deez nuts) wrote:

> My mom bought it out of curiosity and showed it to me.
> She wasn't such a freak back then and it didn't look half
> bad at all.

That's not a nice thing to say about your mom :) 
June 15, 2005 12:14:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

I hear you; you're absolutely right.
That "mini-story is interesting :) . Tell me more. Why did you stay in
the airport for.....multiple days?
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 1:49:03 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"Bram" <spamdustbin@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1118846602.179323.106890@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Mattinglyfan (deez nuts) wrote:
>
>> My mom bought it out of curiosity and showed it to me.
>> She wasn't such a freak back then and it didn't look half
>> bad at all.
>
> That's not a nice thing to say about your mom :) 

But, we are learning quite a bit about Mattinglyfan and why he's like he is.
June 15, 2005 5:00:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"theOne" <theone.usenet@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1118795315.996625.251540@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> heheh.....yeee haw....
>
> hey did you check out that capmag link I posted?

I did indeed. Very interesting stuff. I've never been an advocate of the
banning of anything, as the way I see it, by making it taboo and illicit,
you simply make it more desirable. But, with guns, at least in my lifetime,
they have simply never been available to regular citizens, so it's not a
case that it feels that they have been banned - basically, what you've never
had, you never miss. It's a recurring theme in the media at the moment to
report any gun related death in Britain, and, of course, pretty much all of
them are gang/drug related, so it seems to me that tackling the illicit gun
ownership isn't the key. It's tackling the drug problem that should be
first on the list, but this will never happen whilst we have as right
leaning a Prime Minister as we do at the moment. It's a poliitical hot
potato that simply can't be touched, as the only way to get it out of the
hands of criminals is to decriminalise it, and the overly vocal moral
minority simply won't allow that to happen. Blind fools.

> which part of CA did you visit? I'm moving to the Bay area next year.

I envy you my friend. I was in San Francisco for a couple of months, and LA
for a couple of weeks. Absolutely loved SF, and the truth is we didn't want
to leave, but thought LA was a hole I'm afraid. Not helped by the fact that
we slept in the airport every night so we were pretty tired by the end of
it. Dodging security guards can be pretty draining :-)
June 15, 2005 7:33:21 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

not me. buy house, buy new car, divest the rest between money market,
mutual funds, and and my IRA and live off the interest..... I'll be all
set. Hey....People might idolize the person that get butt rammed in
different countries.......or maybe I'll that reality show on VH1 with
has-been stars. I should fall into that bucket perfectly :) 
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 1:05:07 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
news:42b03f33$0$90564$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com...
> "Bram" <spamdustbin@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:1118846602.179323.106890@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>> Mattinglyfan (deez nuts) wrote:
>>
>>> My mom bought it out of curiosity and showed it to me.
>>> She wasn't such a freak back then and it didn't look half
>>> bad at all.
>>
>> That's not a nice thing to say about your mom :) 
>
> But, we are learning quite a bit about Mattinglyfan and why he's like he
> is.
>

Nothing explains why you are a dick though.
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 3:49:14 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

In article <1118761177.381293.159990@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
holleyrp@delanet.com says...
>
>
>
>Fred Liken wrote:
>> "Christoph K=F6gler" <cronoz@gmx.de> wrote in message
>> news:D 8mj8j$bhn$01$1@news.t-online.com...
>> >i hope one day they will finally get him and punish him
>> > as he deserves.
>> >
>> > but thats america, you can molest as many childs as you
>> > want as long as you are a celeb.
>>
>> He's innocent. That was proven.
>
>See, this is why you've become a troll in my eyes.

Oops.....I never relized he wasn't one.
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 3:49:15 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
news:_73se.4559$6o4.1171@fed1read04...
> In article <1118761177.381293.159990@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> holleyrp@delanet.com says...
>>
>>
>>
>>Fred Liken wrote:
>>> "Christoph K=F6gler" <cronoz@gmx.de> wrote in message
>>> news:D 8mj8j$bhn$01$1@news.t-online.com...
>>> >i hope one day they will finally get him and punish him
>>> > as he deserves.
>>> >
>>> > but thats america, you can molest as many childs as you
>>> > want as long as you are a celeb.
>>>
>>> He's innocent. That was proven.
>>
>>See, this is why you've become a troll in my eyes.
>
> Oops.....I never relized he wasn't one.

I could've sworn when I called him one a couple months back I was told
different ;-)
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 3:49:16 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:096dnYkUK8q4Ii3fRVn-1A@suscom.com...
>
> "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
> news:_73se.4559$6o4.1171@fed1read04...
>> In article <1118761177.381293.159990@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
>> holleyrp@delanet.com says...
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>Fred Liken wrote:
>>>> "Christoph K=F6gler" <cronoz@gmx.de> wrote in message
>>>> news:D 8mj8j$bhn$01$1@news.t-online.com...
>>>> >i hope one day they will finally get him and punish him
>>>> > as he deserves.
>>>> >
>>>> > but thats america, you can molest as many childs as you
>>>> > want as long as you are a celeb.
>>>>
>>>> He's innocent. That was proven.
>>>
>>>See, this is why you've become a troll in my eyes.
>>
>> Oops.....I never relized he wasn't one.
>
> I could've sworn when I called him one a couple months back I was told
> different ;-)
>

Its like when you friends tell you that your girlfriend is a bitch/ho.
Sometimes you are so enamored that you can't see it until you spend some
time. If only someone had warned Jojo sooner, he would have more money for
games.
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 11:36:58 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
news:8dydnU9y8LJHcS3fRVn-3Q@comcast.com...
>
> "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:096dnYkUK8q4Ii3fRVn-1A@suscom.com...
>>
>> "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>> news:_73se.4559$6o4.1171@fed1read04...
>>> In article <1118761177.381293.159990@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
>>> holleyrp@delanet.com says...
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Fred Liken wrote:
>>>>> "Christoph K=F6gler" <cronoz@gmx.de> wrote in message
>>>>> news:D 8mj8j$bhn$01$1@news.t-online.com...
>>>>> >i hope one day they will finally get him and punish him
>>>>> > as he deserves.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > but thats america, you can molest as many childs as you
>>>>> > want as long as you are a celeb.
>>>>>
>>>>> He's innocent. That was proven.
>>>>
>>>>See, this is why you've become a troll in my eyes.
>>>
>>> Oops.....I never relized he wasn't one.
>>
>> I could've sworn when I called him one a couple months back I was told
>> different ;-)
>>
>
> Its like when you friends tell you that your girlfriend is a bitch/ho.
> Sometimes you are so enamored that you can't see it until you spend some
> time. If only someone had warned Jojo sooner, he would have more money
> for games.

Remind me to never read one of your replies 1st thing in the morning while
drinking coffee.
Excuse while I grab some paper towels, DICK! ;-)
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 3:28:11 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Mattinglyfan (deez nuts) wrote:
> "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
> news:vCise.11107$6o4.7301@fed1read04...
> > In article <ycSdnQEppMDF-SzfRVn-tg@suscom.com>, boodybandit@hotmail.com
> > says...
> >>
> >>
> >>"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
> >>news:8dydnU9y8LJHcS3fRVn-3Q@comcast.com...
> >>>
> >>> "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >>> news:096dnYkUK8q4Ii3fRVn-1A@suscom.com...
> >>>>
> >>>> "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
> >>>> news:_73se.4559$6o4.1171@fed1read04...
> >>>>> In article <1118761177.381293.159990@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> >>>>> holleyrp@delanet.com says...
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>Fred Liken wrote:
> >>>>>>> "Christoph K=F6gler" <cronoz@gmx.de> wrote in message
> >>>>>>> news:D 8mj8j$bhn$01$1@news.t-online.com...
> >>>>>>> >i hope one day they will finally get him and punish him
> >>>>>>> > as he deserves.
> >>>>>>> >
> >>>>>>> > but thats america, you can molest as many childs as you
> >>>>>>> > want as long as you are a celeb.
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> He's innocent. That was proven.
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>See, this is why you've become a troll in my eyes.
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Oops.....I never relized he wasn't one.
> >>>>
> >>>> I could've sworn when I called him one a couple months back I was told
> >>>> different ;-)
> >>>>
> >>>
> >>> Its like when you friends tell you that your girlfriend is a bitch/ho.
> >>> Sometimes you are so enamored that you can't see it until you spend some
> >>> time. If only someone had warned Jojo sooner, he would have more money
> >>> for games.
> >>
> >>Remind me to never read one of your replies 1st thing in the morning while
> >>drinking coffee.
> >>Excuse while I grab some paper towels, DICK! ;-)
> >>
> >>
> > I said I never relized he wasn't one.
> >
>
> I was referring to RPH. I think for a while their shared political views
> clouded Rob's judgment. He didn't see that the guy was an intentional dick
> to everyone and really took to defending him. The whole time, I was trying
> to tell him that his "bitch" was a "bitch".

My judgement was never clouded. When he is being objective in his
posts I have no problem with him. When I feel he stoops to trolling, I
will call him on it just like anyone else around here, including
yourself.

He's no more a "dick" around here than you, Jojo or Bandit.

And for what it's worth, he is correct in calling you a pirate for
stealing movies for your PSP. Burning them from your own DVD collect
is one thing (and perfectly acceptable), renting movies to rip to a
memory card is pirating.

> My comment to you was about your ex-wife and not the current ho (Fred).
June 16, 2005 4:11:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

To Robert P. Holley (the official unofficial alt.games.video.xbox
moderator)

arrrgghhhh! ya scurvy bastards......arghhhh!!!! LOL, the funny thing
is, I sleep great every night. Rob, do you think society will send
pirates to the gallows....or worse, god will exile them to hell for
downloading.......suspect..... footage? Sheesh.... I hope not. My wife
is an angel though, so I was hoping for a free ticket.

:>)

To Fred:
If pirating is a crime, then surely, your insults to others should be
too ;>)


"I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance....errr....download
today".
June 16, 2005 4:33:06 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Word of the Day= ILK

damn! You guys are literary geniuses or extremely metro sexual. I had
to go to the dictionary with that one.
June 16, 2005 5:23:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

ohhh I'm sure he's diligently "compiling" a relief pitch(er) in the pen
as we speak. lol, lemmee go make some popcorn ; I'll be riiiggghht
back. GO CUBBIES!
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 6:31:06 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"theOne" <theone.usenet@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1118953403.971805.21620@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> ohhh I'm sure he's diligently "compiling" a relief pitch(er) in the pen
> as we speak. lol, lemmee go make some popcorn ; I'll be riiiggghht
> back. GO CUBBIES!
>

Yeah, that's who'd I think of when I think of a bullpen.......not!
June 16, 2005 6:52:40 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

damn Fred, This is a first to play the maturity guise huh? Niice (to
anyone that hasn't seen your previous posts)! heheheheh.
June 16, 2005 7:14:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Inflammatory? If I am, please don't allow me to take your thunder away.
After all, you're undisputed king of inflammatory :) 

And secondly, you've given me more props than him in the past schmuck,
magically appearing more than one of my flame threads. Ohh, how your
memory deceives you. Why, just look at you know. So rational; so
pacified. Obviously you're out of your element because in your natural
state, you're a raving lunatic; starting arguments wherever you can.
LOL at you too.
June 16, 2005 7:17:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

cliché'
Something (as a menu item) that has become overly familiar or
commonplace

NOPE, Guess again....

Fred, YOU'VE LOST THAAAATTT LOOOOOVVVINGGG
FEEELLIIINNGGG....WHOOAAA....THAT LOVING FEELING..........
!