Jacko is INNOCENT!

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Is anyone else looking forward to a Moonwalker SEQUEL?! Why isn't that on a
SEGA CLASSICS disk?

theone

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

as sick as he looked coming out that courtroom, it wouldn't suprise me
if he is dead within the next 5 years.......is it just me, or does he
and Janet have the exact same nose job? Without Janet's boobs, I
couldn't tell them apart.

"theOne" <theone.usenet@gmail.com> wrote in message
> as sick as he looked coming out that courtroom, it wouldn't suprise me
> if he is dead within the next 5 years.......is it just me, or does he
> and Janet have the exact same nose job? Without Janet's boobs, I
> couldn't tell them apart.

That was Latoya.

theone

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Janet was there too though no? That's what the news corrospondent said.
It looked like Janet to me but I could be mistaken.

theone

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

hmmm....with that beatles money coming in and the standing ovation
coming out of the courtroom, I don't think his career of courting young
boys and making millions is over with yet. Probably just needs to sell
a couple of ferris wheels in the interim.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"theOne" <theone.usenet@gmail.com> wrote in message
> as sick as he looked coming out that courtroom, it wouldn't suprise me
> if he is dead within the next 5 years.......is it just me, or does he
> and Janet have the exact same nose job? Without Janet's boobs, I
> couldn't tell them apart.

I swore Janet and Micheal were the same person for years,untill she started
wearing more revealing clothing in the mid 90's.

theone

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

well I'll take your word for it. They all looked a bit less
unattractive without the proper lighting compensation (in the sunlight)
Musta been LaToya although that didn't look like her rack..

Angel

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
> Is anyone else looking forward to a Moonwalker SEQUEL?! Why isn't that on
> a SEGA CLASSICS disk?

Honestly, IMHO it was ok the first time through but was kind of tedious
after a while and just wasn't that great of a game. Not much replay value.

"Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
>> Is anyone else looking forward to a Moonwalker SEQUEL?! Why isn't that
>> on a SEGA CLASSICS disk?
>>

> Honestly, IMHO it was ok the first time through but was kind of tedious
> after a while and just wasn't that great of a game. Not much replay
> value.

But now it could be in 3D!

Angel

> "Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
>>> Is anyone else looking forward to a Moonwalker SEQUEL?! Why isn't that
>>> on a SEGA CLASSICS disk?
>>>

>> Honestly, IMHO it was ok the first time through but was kind of tedious
>> after a while and just wasn't that great of a game. Not much replay
>> value.
>
> But now it could be in 3D!

lol

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

That's an insult to Janet....

Fred Liken wrote:
> Is anyone else looking forward to a Moonwalker SEQUEL?! Why isn't that on a
> SEGA CLASSICS disk?

Young boys everywhere RUN AND HIDE!

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

You're probably safe as long as you stay away from the ranch...

Smart Feet wrote:
> Fred Liken wrote:
>
>> Is anyone else looking forward to a Moonwalker SEQUEL?! Why isn't
>> that on a SEGA CLASSICS disk?
>>

> Young boys everywhere RUN AND HIDE!

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
> Is anyone else looking forward to a Moonwalker SEQUEL?! Why isn't that on
> SEGA CLASSICS disk?

I figure his next album title or new hit songs will be called something like
"Not That Bad" or "Neverland Thriller" or "ABC Aquitted By Confusion"

robin

> Janet was there too though no? That's what the news
> corrospondent said.
> It looked like Janet to me but I could be mistaken.

Janet's nose is not nearly as bad as Michael's or Latoya's.
She is still an attractive woman.

theone

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

well, I was thinking like that too until the "mom" got on the stand. If
there were anyone that single-handedly lost the case for the
prosecution, it was that money grubbing crack whore. Reasonable doubt
that it didn't go down like that? I think so.

but hey, civil liberties are nice :) I heard just the other day, that
kitchen knives are being outlawed in the UK.That's right..... Kitchen
Knives. Not too mention, no guns and and no multimedia (movies etc.)
considered profane by the gov't. No relevance, I know you're
in.....Germany?.....but do you have similar laws? It would seem only a
matter of time before Brits are all wearing orange jumpsuits and
barcodes on their necks.

theone

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

>It might come as a surprise but most people in Europe are pretty happy that
>guns aren't readily available in the local Walmart.

NO surprise. I've spoken with people about this before. BTW, no
Wal-Mart around me sells guns and they're not "readily available"
if you abide by the law. Truthfully, we Americans are a sporty type and
I don't see the holistic harm. I used to go hunting with my father
and plan on buying a new weapon very soon. Sure we have the occasional
shooting go down but I really think gun violence in this country is
exaggerated way too much. The actual people committing most crimes
aren't registered users and shouldn't have guns anyways. So what
would banning guns do? Take away the protection from registered owners
and leave them in the hands of criminals? Also, looking at gun violence
according to statistics, we have more than 5x the population of Britain
so even if guns were allowed over there (or similar population), it
would be expected that we'd have more deaths attributed to firearms.
But hey, that's helping to control the human population I don't
blame your country though. I've seen the senile crowds. Guns and
Football (Soccer) DO NOT mix. ;)

>> and and no multimedia (movies etc.)

>True, but if you know where to look you can get your hands on pretty much
>anything :) But, yep, this is a 4king disgrace. We are treated like
>children who need parental supervision.

Agreed.

>As opposed to check shirts, driving pick up trucks, carrying shot guns and
>listening to Billy Ray Cyrus?!? :)

You watch too much TV.

theone

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

man, I am so out of whack with the Jacksons..... :(
But I know that Michael's dad looks like a 1982 Miami Pimp.
"Beat itttt, Beat it"

theone

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Mo,
Also, here is an article you should find interesting....
http://capmag.com/article.asp?ID=2205

murders, it has already surpassed the United States in rates of robbery
and burglary. Moreover, in recent years the murder rate in England has
been going up under still more severe gun control laws, while the
murder rate in the United States has been going down as more and more
states have allowed private citizens to carry concealed weapons -- and
have begun locking up more criminals.

It's not about controlling crime, it's about controlling you.

Fred Liken wrote:
> "Christoph Kögler" <cronoz@gmx.de> wrote in message
> >i hope one day they will finally get him and punish him
> > as he deserves.
> >
> > but thats america, you can molest as many childs as you
> > want as long as you are a celeb.
>
> He's innocent. That was proven.

See, this is why you've become a troll in my eyes. Besides this
off-topic crossposting thread, you know very well how the judicial
system works. Michael Jackson was found *not guilty*. He wasn't
"proven to be innocent."

> well I'll take your word for it. They all looked a bit less
> unattractive without the proper lighting compensation (in the sunlight)
> Musta been LaToya although that didn't look like her rack..

Latoya got a boob job long before Janet. Don't you remember the Playboy
centerfold with the boa constrictor. My mom bought it out of curiosity and
showed it to me. She wasn't such a freak back then and it didn't look half
bad at all.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

>"Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
>
>> >i hope one day they will finally get him and punish him
>> > as he deserves.
>> >
>> > but thats america, you can molest as many childs as you
>> > want as long as you are a celeb.
>>
>> He's innocent. That was proven.
>
> See, this is why you've become a troll in my eyes. Besides this
> off-topic crossposting thread,

It was a post about MOONWALKER THE VIDEO GAME. Sega is an independant shop
that can make games for any of the systems.

> you know very well how the judicial
> system works. Michael Jackson was found *not guilty*. He wasn't
> "proven to be innocent."

Yeah, you're right. Poor wording.

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

theOne wrote:
> as sick as he looked coming out that courtroom, it wouldn't suprise me
> if he is dead within the next 5 years.......is it just me, or does he
> and Janet have the exact same nose job? Without Janet's boobs, I
> couldn't tell them apart.

Beeb correspondent said yesterday he is 5ft 11 and weighs only 6 and half
stone. He lost 2 stone in about a month. The guy is ill.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

wouldn't you be ill if you faced the possibility of going to jail for 7 - 10
yrs ..... I know I would be

The_Rock wrote:
> wouldn't you be ill if you faced the possibility of going to jail for
> 7 - 10 yrs ..... I know I would be
>

> "Beck" <my_bulkmail@btopenworld.invalid> wrote in message
>> theOne wrote:
>>> as sick as he looked coming out that courtroom, it wouldn't suprise
>>> me if he is dead within the next 5 years.......is it just me, or
>>> does he and Janet have the exact same nose job? Without Janet's
>>> boobs, I couldn't tell them apart.
>>
>> Beeb correspondent said yesterday he is 5ft 11 and weighs only 6 and
>> half stone. He lost 2 stone in about a month. The guy is ill.

Indeed I would be. But he was probably ill before this all started.