New build, motherboard quandary

Hello,

My friend and I are both doing a new computer build and have just run into a dead end when trying to pick out a motherboard. The system will be for gaming as well as movies, no rendering or video editing. We settled on an i5 3570k.

We would like to experiment in overclocking once we get everything working properly as is.

I have heard great things about the Asus z77 Sabertooth for both gaming and ease of use.

My friend would like to have integrated bluetooth on the motherboard, which the sabertooth does not have. I have seen some posts in how the intergrated bluetooth doesn't have the best range and one should just get a dongle for better range.

Main question...Is integrated Bluetooth on a MoBo worthwhile? If yes, any recommendations on a reliable, easily OKable MoBo to go with the i5 3570K
1 answer Last reply
More about build motherboard quandary
  1. The intergrated bluetooth on a motherboard is a high end feature and is usually on expensive motherboards so you would have to be prepared to pay a premium for that.

ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
    $279.99
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131818

This board has the bluetooth and wireless lan as well along with two lan ports , so this board has a ton of features to justify the $280 price tag.
    Bluetooth doesn't have much range to begin with so I think the intergrated bluetooth will work the same as it would with any other device. This board is also a good board for overclocking.
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Motherboards New Build Product