Changing Alignment

The tests in hell changed my character's alignment from Neutral Evil to True
Neutral. I'd like to change back. Can I just edit my alignment with
ShadowKeeper or is there some global variable that needs to be changed also?

--

Burning_Ranger

To email: aziz@aziz1removethisbit.fsnet.co.uk

"Burning_Ranger" <aziz@NOSPAMaziz99.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> The tests in hell changed my character's alignment from Neutral Evil to
> True
> Neutral. I'd like to change back. Can I just edit my alignment with
> ShadowKeeper or is there some global variable that needs to be changed
> also?

Woo, the most evil align. of them all.

What are you playing?

And yes you can, get Shadowkeeper, you can change your alignment in a few
clicks.

Ceo-

Ceowulf wrote:
> "Burning_Ranger" <aziz@NOSPAMaziz99.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
>> The tests in hell changed my character's alignment from Neutral Evil
>> to True
>> Neutral. I'd like to change back. Can I just edit my alignment with
>> ShadowKeeper or is there some global variable that needs to be
>> changed also?
>
> Woo, the most evil align. of them all.

Yeah but in the BG series one doesn't really get the chance to be evil much,
I mean you don't get to choose to say somethingh nice to someone in dialog
but still lie and not really mean it. And you can't be really evil without
some do gooder policemen coming after you. This is one of the things that
made PST great, you could be a completely evil bastard while everyone else
thought you were a pillar of society.

> What are you playing?

Anti-Paladin/Mage dual class

> And yes you can, get Shadowkeeper, you can change your alignment in a
> few clicks.
>
> Ceo-

Thanks.

--

Burning_Ranger

To email: aziz@aziz1removethisbit.fsnet.co.uk

ANTI-PALADIN/MAGE?????????? What the hell is that??? In BGII there are no
anti paladins neither dual or multi class paladins

FmC wrote:
> ANTI-PALADIN/MAGE?????????? What the hell is that??? In BGII there are no
> anti paladins neither dual or multi class paladins

Mod. Tactics. Here. http://www.weidu.org/

Is it good? because I once played 'The darkest day' mod and it was fool of
bugs and it kept crushing... it was awfull!! So... since then, I have never
used any mod, except for dungeon be gone one with items.

Thanks

"FmC" <franciscom@manquehue.not> wrote in message news:<2vc18pF2j4cmhU1@uni-berlin.de>...
> Is it good? because I once played 'The darkest day' mod and it was fool of
> bugs and it kept crushing... it was awfull!! So... since then, I have never
> used any mod, except for dungeon be gone one with items.
>

> Thanks

WeiDU stuff is generally stable. I think Improved Ilyich in Tactics
is somewhat buggy, but in general WeiDU mods stack with other WeiDU
mods.

TDD is well known to be buggy.

k2

FmC wrote:
> Is it good? because I once played 'The darkest day' mod and it was fool of
> bugs and it kept crushing... it was awfull!!

The Darkest Day should not be taken as representative of mods. Tactics
is bug-free and unlikely to crash.

FmC wrote:
> Is it good? because I once played 'The darkest day' mod and it was
> fool of bugs and it kept crushing... it was awfull!! So... since
> then, I have never used any mod, except for dungeon be gone one with
> items.

Most of the popular Weidu mods are constantly being updated and thus have
very few bugs.

--

"Kish" <Kish_K@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:Iy8kd.19566>

> Tactics is bug-free and unlikely to crash.

Has Faldorn been fixed?