GBA - Golden Sun 1 & 2 - Game Transfer Codes

I finished GS1 and want to start GS2.

Where/how do I retrieve the GS1 password codes to input my GS1 data into
GS2?

I've seen other people's password codes online but I would like to use my
own data.

I may spring for a data wire if there isn't an easy way to do this.

Thanks.

JL
More about golden game transfer codes
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 05:25:00 GMT, "JL" <me@isp.com> wrote:

    >I may spring for a data wire if there isn't an easy way to do this.

    Might be easier to do it this way. A full code is really long and
    hard to handle if you make a typo somewhere. Just look for a friend
    with a GBA or SP and has a cable to use.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    I'm totally curious though - how do you do it without a wire?

    Where do those passwords come from?

    I see where to input it but how do you generate them?

    JL
    ______________________________

    Impmon wrote:
    > On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 05:25:00 GMT, "JL" <me@isp.com> wrote:
    >
    >> I may spring for a data wire if there isn't an easy way to do this.
    >
    > Might be easier to do it this way. A full code is really long and
    > hard to handle if you make a typo somewhere. Just look for a friend
    > with a GBA or SP and has a cable to use.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 23:57:25 GMT, "JL" <me@isp.com> wrote:

    >I'm totally curious though - how do you do it without a wire?
    >
    >Where do those passwords come from?
    >
    >I see where to input it but how do you generate them?

    From one of the FAQ on www.gamefaqs.com:

    Q2: How do I find the passwords in Golden Sun?
    A2: When you turn on the Game Boy Advance with Golden Sun, hold LEFT
    and R until the title screen appears. Press Start to access the menu
    screen. Release LEFT and R. There will be a new option, Send. An
    easier way to do this is to let the menu screen load normally, then
    hold LEFT and R and press Start. This will reload the menu screen and
    should add the Send option. The Send icon will be on the right side of
    the row of icons.

    To view the passwords choose the Password option after choosing
    Send. The Gold password (6 pages long) contains all the Djinn data,
    character stats and levels, items, and coins. The Silver password (2
    pages long) contains the Djinn data, character stats and levels. The
    Bronze password (2 lines long) only has the Djinn data and character
    levels. You are better off transferring using the link option if you
    have 2 GBAs or a friend with a GBA and the link cable.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Thanks, I'll give it a try....

    JL

    Impmon wrote:
    > On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 23:57:25 GMT, "JL" <me@isp.com> wrote:
    >
    >> I'm totally curious though - how do you do it without a wire?
    >>
    >> Where do those passwords come from?
    >>
    >> I see where to input it but how do you generate them?
    >
    > From one of the FAQ on www.gamefaqs.com:
    >
    > Q2: How do I find the passwords in Golden Sun?
    > A2: When you turn on the Game Boy Advance with Golden Sun, hold LEFT
    > and R until the title screen appears. Press Start to access the menu
    > screen. Release LEFT and R. There will be a new option, Send. An
    > easier way to do this is to let the menu screen load normally, then
    > hold LEFT and R and press Start. This will reload the menu screen and
    > should add the Send option. The Send icon will be on the right side of
    > the row of icons.
    >
    > To view the passwords choose the Password option after choosing
    > Send. The Gold password (6 pages long) contains all the Djinn data,
    > character stats and levels, items, and coins. The Silver password (2
    > pages long) contains the Djinn data, character stats and levels. The
    > Bronze password (2 lines long) only has the Djinn data and character
    > levels. You are better off transferring using the link option if you
    > have 2 GBAs or a friend with a GBA and the link cable.

Console Gaming Games Gamecube Nintendo Video Games