Networking problems

G

I have a small home network running and it has been working perfectly up untill now. i am running win 98SE and when i go to network neighbourhood it keeps saying unable to browse network the network is not accessable. The thing is i can ping all other computers they can still accesss me on the network and send and get files from my computer, i can still go on the net ( i am running a NAT server the computer with the problems being one of the clients) the only thing i can find out is this error message i get from Norton system information "< Microsoft Network >
WNetOpenEnum failed, result is 1245"
anyone have any ideas cuz its driving me nuts i have tried everything short of reinstalling windows, chainging ips, puttining the network card out and chainging PCI slots reinstalling drivers. So hopefully someone knows what the hell is going on.
thanx for reading this long message

Freakapotamus

G

One of the computers in my homenetwork has the same problem... Everything works (TCP/IP internet sharing client, IPX gaming, previously mapped networkdrive) except browsing the network neighbourhood..... Since this PC is not the one I work on often, I left it that way, but it is crazy... It got this way all at once...It worked fine earlier (otherwise I couldn't have mapped the networkdrives).
I'm running Win ME at the moment, but I also had this problem in Win98 non-SE (BUT THEN ON A DIFFERENT WORKSTATION???). I think it has to do with the fact I'm using three different brands of NIC's in my network...Winbond, 3Com and Realtek. Especially 3Com doesn't like that. If you find the solution, let me know... Good luck..