Looking for new motherboard

I am looking for a new motherboard but having a bit of trouble finding one that fits everything i want on it so to start i would like at least 3 or 4 way sli, 2 usb 3.0 headers, full 6 audio jacks on the rear i/o with 7.1 audio, and at least 4 sata3 and 4 sata2 preferably 6 sata3 or more, and if you could and 1394(firewire) header.

thanks for all your help in advance.
14 answers Last reply
More about looking motherboard
  1. AMD or intel motherboard ASUS Maximus V Formula/ThunderFX Intel LGA 1155 maybe
  2. Intel motherboard and I looked at the Maximus v formula and its only 2 way sli with 1 usb 3.0 header
  3. It's 3 way crossfire but not sli
  4. IDK then the only mobos that come to mind are ASUS Maximus V EXTREME and ASUS P8Z77 WS and ASRock Z77 Extreme9 hopefully somebody else can help good luck!
  5. Go with the Maximus V Extreme if you have the money. It supports 4 way SLI/Crossfire
  6. Yes but u have to buy a sound card for it
  7. Or an x79 mobo
  8. You really don't need a sound card. The audio is just fine. I have it.
  9. Iv*
  10. What about the rampage I've extreme mobo
  11. That won't work on LGA1155 CPUs ie: The i5 3570K, or the i7 3770K. It's a great board though.
  12. It will with an i7 3930k though
  13. Or with would be better for game/ running many applications at the same time
  14. An 3930K with a Rampage IV Extreme would be a BEAST. If you can get it, go ahead. You won't be disappointed. AT ALL.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Audio